Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
okay, the walkthrough may be incorrect at this point. I guess, I made a mistake. But if you read the dialogue so you will see that MC wants to let linda wait, so there is no need to visit the gang hideaway. Just continue the game with visiting Val in ktichen and go on. I played the game to the end with your savefile. Everything will work.
thanks for the help

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
cool thank you i already finished the game but the background that tells you it's the end of the version and previews keep repeating so i can't play it anymore i'll wait till the next version to try those scenes

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
cool thank you i already finished the game but the background that tells you it's the end of the version and previews keep repeating so i can't play it anymore i'll wait till the next version to try those scenes
Yes, there is not more content right now, so it was pointless to let it continue.
In next version there will be countless(?) repeatable events in the gang hideaway and i try to do more repeatable events in other places. That way you can play longer if you want, even if it would be weird if you reach day 1000 before version 008 :)

Reactions: Gandalf78 and samss

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yes, there is not more content right now, so it was pointless to let it continue.
In next version there will be countless(?) repeatable events in the gang hideaway and i try to do more repeatable events in other places. That way you can play longer if you want, even if it would be weird if you reach day 1000 before version 008 :)
cool thanks i'll be waiting :)

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
She looks hot... Good Update (y)

Tadim

Oct 23, 2019
Error when talking to the receptionist in trailor park explaining the broken arms
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'artha' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/hurttrailerpark.rpyc", line 37, in script
    ����9�ݐoN�!���h��4k�a=��(X�Q��2�^��iS�A6;I6|s%Ro���-�T6�6p5�2pI,xnY��y��ק<���klg�4Lw�4G_�ծ��+e�Y��h�
  File "D:\Games2\BangCity_0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\Games2\BangCity_0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BangCity 0.05 
Tue Dec 03 18:26:15 2019

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Error when talking to the receptionist in trailor park explaining the broken arms
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    ����9�ݐoN�!���h��4k�a=��(X�Q��2�^��iS�A6;I6|s%Ro���-�T6�6p5�2pI,xnY��y��ק<���klg�4Lw�4G_�ծ��+e�Y��h�

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BangCity 0.05
I will check this

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BangCity 0.05
Please download hurttrailerpark.rpyc and copy it into the scripts-folder.

Artbabe

Nov 26, 2017
Im stuck when I make the choice to make the payment, it says that i have to meet darla on afternoon on the alley, when i decide to make the payment for 2000 and i want to go the alley i receive a text form linda telling me that charles and darla are already gone without making the payment with darla, then i cant go to the alley because i keep having the same scenes of charles fuckin them in the alley, the same thing happen when i pay only 1000, but this time it says that charles now rules the gang, any help?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Im stuck when I make the choice to make the payment, it says that i have to meet darla on afternoon on the alley, when i decide to make the payment for 2000 and i want to go the alley i receive a text form linda telling me that charles and darla are already gone without making the payment with darla, then i cant go to the alley because i keep having the same scenes of charles fuckin them in the alley, the same thing happen when i pay only 1000, but this time it says that charles now rules the gang, any help?
It seems you played some extra days and so the 'native plot' is delayed.
The final events are bound to the day of week. Just klick through the next week and then you can continue the events on next saturday! In your case it will have some empty scenes, but that's no mayor problem right now.

In next version i will try to make a workaround for this problem, so that delayed events will not bother.

If this hint does not help ypu, send me a savefile please. Best from the moment you decide what amount you want to pay. Then i can look for the reason of this problem.

Artbabe

Nov 26, 2017
It seems you played some extra days and so the 'native plot' is delayed.
The final events are bound to the day of week. Just klick through the next week and then you can continue the events on next saturday! In your case it will have some empty scenes, but that's no mayor problem right now.

In next version i will try to make a workaround for this problem, so that delayed events will not bother.

If this hint does not help ypu, send me a savefile please. Best from the moment you decide what amount you want to pay. Then i can look for the reason of this problem.
Here's the save, and i tried to do what u told me to go until the next week but its still the same, i cant go to make the payment with darla

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Here's the save, and i tried to do what u told me to go until the next week but its still the same, i cant go to make the payment with darla
Your savegame looks good. At saturday morning go to kitchen for breakfast. Then you go to shower OR skip time, then the events starts. You will meet darla, then go home. the next day visit the gang hideaway. Just tested it all with your savegame.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Your savegame looks good. At saturday morning go to kitchen for breakfast. Then you go to shower OR skip time, then the events starts. You will meet darla, then go home. the next day visit the gang hideaway. Just tested it all with your savegame.
The only error that occurs is the phone message when you skip time, that that does have no effects

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

tecnopufi

Jan 27, 2018
I cant visit the hideaway, it saids charls is still there, but I did every step you wrote. Here is my save. Can You help me?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Would someone please re upload too mega. Nopy keeps failing on both Firefox and chrome and the other 2 load so slow that it will take an hour or two to download. I would hate to wait that long and those fail as well. :cry:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Would someone please re upload too mega. Nopy keeps failing on both Firefox and chrome and the other 2 load so slow that it will take an hour or two to download. I would hate to wait that long and those fail as well. :cry:
replaced MEGA-Link

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes