BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I cant visit the hideaway, it saids charls is still there, but I did every step you wrote. Here is my save. Can You help me?
At first, its early morning, You can visit that place at evening!
Your savefile: Go back to vals house. Met her while breakfast, then enter shower.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I have tried at every time period, but nothing...there is no progress
Again: i use your savefile. I click 'back' to Vals house at early morning. It's friday. Go to kitchen - see scene with Valerie - Go to bathroom. Then you will see the showe scene and after this scene with darla will be shown.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
By the way ... to prevent later problems because of your different daynumbers. I recommend this savefile. You can rename the char in menu "the actors" -> main - change name
This game is equal to your choosen options

When you use it. continue the game and visit gang on sunday.

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
patch needs a bit of work as I still call her miss parker
Uhm, okay ... i will work over the patch this month.

Where did this happen? Once or all the time? Maybe i missed a scene?

If you see it all the time, the patch "patch.rpy" is not copied correct in the folder.
Look if you did copy it into the scripts directory!
this is the source:

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Uhm, okay ... i will work over the patch this month.

Where did this happen? Once or all the time? Maybe i missed a scene?

If you see it all the time, the patch "patch.rpy" is not copied correct in the folder.
Look if you did copy it into the scripts directory!
this is the source:
only from the beginning till the web cam

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
is update gonna be before or after christmas
I wish I could promise, but I won't. I even can't promise to finish it until new years eve.
At the moment there are 50+ images to render and maybe more images will have to be done.

But I also have to do some other stuff to do like writing more texts, creating scenes and other technical stuff.
I also want to make sure the stats for each actor are working as supposed, because I want to make it to be more than a game as an linear story from 006 on.
Sometimes it feels like almost done, but the stuff on my todo-list isn't done yet.

And besides that there is other stuff I have to do like my job, watching StarWars9 today and other real life stuff :)

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
I wish I could promise, but I won't. I even can't promise to finish it until new years eve.
At the moment there are 50+ images to render and maybe more images will have to be done.

But I also have to do some other stuff to do like writing more texts, creating scenes and other technical stuff.
I also want to make sure the stats for each actor are working as supposed, because I want to make it to be more than a game as an linear story from 006 on.
Sometimes it feels like almost done, but the stuff on my todo-list isn't done yet.

And besides that there is other stuff I have to do like my job, watching StarWars9 today and other real life stuff :)
No need to rush yourself
have a good day

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
only from the beginning till the web cam
I did test it right now again. It works. I used version 005 and my patchfile. He is calling Valerie 'Mom' all the time after the intro. What i did is replacing a Variable-Content that is used all the time. So there cannot be a later point in game where it changes from itself. I also did some other changes in the patch that changes some texts.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Would love to see scenes with Martha. Also, would like the option of having Linda (and others) keep the pubic hair.
I don't think MC wants to fuck Martha :)
Pubic hair? Well, Linda has some. But she has to shave it if she wants to have money.
Unshaven pussies may lead to some punishment ... that gives me an idea ... :devilish:

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes