Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
Got a weird situation, installed the game started playing it, got stuck on Day 19, chapter 1, can't forward time in any way anymore, even the skip time button is gone and none of the others do anything.
Any ideas?

Medic12700

Jan 20, 2019
I still cant get the orgy at the club. It tells me im not dominant enough but I dont see where i can demand more. Advice?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tried this game's latest version and still can't access Nick"s workshop
post a save and maybe dev looks into it.

how to reduce dialogue box ???
im not seeing clearly
what do you mean? in settings you should be able to make it transparent.

From what I understand Ntr for Lis is comepletely avoidable. How many Lis are there then?
only 1, rest are fwbs, fuckbuddies, etc.

Only English? Why isn't it available in your native language? Whatever that is. It's definitely not English though.
if you want more languages then go requesting translation mod.

Got a weird situation, installed the game started playing it, got stuck on Day 19, chapter 1, can't forward time in any way anymore, even the skip time button is gone and none of the others do anything.
Any ideas?
any exclamation marks? what tips on right say?

I still cant get the orgy at the club. It tells me im not dominant enough but I dont see where i can demand more. Advice?
you get more dom points when having sex with val (like all the time) and being more demanding then.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a dark origin story ... coupled with bad mouthing his fate and people he knows ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
valerie fucking 3 guys in a row hasnt been implemented yet ? I remember that that option was there a couple months ago

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Only English? Why isn't it available in your native language? Whatever that is. It's definitely not English though.
True, its not my native language. In former I had some people helping me with the texts.
I will have my next game checked by a native speaker and there will also be a German version.

Reactions: Talmadge

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Any ideas?
You did not pay enough attention to the dialogues and the to-do-list, i guess. Can't help right now. Replay it and don't ignore the hints.
I have already eliminated some sources of error, but apparently some people still manage to ignore the hints.

Maybe I can build a mechanism into Chapter 1 that resets the date if a player misses the triggers.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
valerie fucking 3 guys in a row hasnt been implemented yet ? I remember that that option was there a couple months ago
It is a event happening in Zoeys club. If you don't visit it or set the options to not sharing, it will not show up.
Make sure to show a dominant behaviour when you play with Valerie!

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
When MC is playing with Valerie there are most time more options. Use the demanding options.
E.g.: Tell her "I want a blowjob" instead of "I want to pamper you". In the club, use options like "I want to see that" instead of "Do it if you like it."

Reactions: tommyjohne

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Never got andrea call for story continuation and been playing for weeks. No new orgy scene with zoey and tina, only have an option to talk to them separately.

Reactions: MikeOG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Never got andrea call for story continuation and been playing for weeks. No new orgy scene with zoey and tina, only have an option to talk to them separately.
like a bove, you missed something aka not paying attention on list.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
It is a event happening in Zoeys club. If you don't visit it or set the options to not sharing, it will not show up.
Make sure to show a dominant behaviour when you play with Valerie!
how many maledom points are needed for that ?
I have 22 and still nothing

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes