wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
this update is broken, if u dont have anything to do u cant skip time and u stuck outside of house

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
this update is broken, if u dont have anything to do u cant skip time and u stuck outside of house
I had to change some stuff in game for the rework. I provided a savefile in OP. So you can startover at day 36. Keep in mind this is only a reworked version with a new gui and no new content. I am working at next version already.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Might just be a problem with my device, but none of the Android ports are installing for me. If anyone had the same problem and know a fix please DM/reply :)

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
for day 37
u need to talk to linda first her go drunk
when u go in gangway not go to fuck other girl ,go first in kitchen to linda

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
from the looks of it we are not the only ones who are stuck in this screen hahaha
This is a well known issue.
Repost:
I had to change some stuff in game for the rework. I provided a savefile in OP. So you can startover at day 36. Keep in mind this is only a reworked version with a new gui and no new content. I am working at next version already

Reactions: JohnJG

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This is a well known issue.
Repost:
I had to change some stuff in game for the rework. I provided a savefile in OP. So you can startover at day 36. Keep in mind this is only a reworked version with a new gui and no new content. I am working at next version already
Cheers the information is much appreciated BangCityGuy (y) :coffee:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As soon as we give that feedback on the reworked version to cheer dev on and see the game improved :)!
Dev asked on Feb 21 at 11:30pm 4 some Feedback v0.06+

Please let me know if you like the reworked version.

Then we got some sort of try at some pointers ... on Feb 23 at 11:20 am with this

Walkthrough v0.06 day 36 - 51

Give the feedback and make this game great again!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Renders are solid and I think the concept is pretty cool; I had high hopes for it and I may come back after a few versions to see how it is progressing. I appreciate the dev trying their best with English and making the effort, but I just don't have the patience to slog through yet another "English is not my first language" dialogue and grammar.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes