Nov 11, 2019
This game needs a lot of work. Lots of quality of life updates too. But i'm super interested in this game for some reason. Hope to see this game become great.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
That options shows up after her first date. She tells you about her affair OR about a nice evening with friends. It's your choice! Advanced players can turn off this affair in Actors-Screen one time.
Heya,
Why not just remove that affair completly ?
For completionist players, there will still see it and they still won't play your game.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Heya,
Why not just remove that affair completly ?
For completionist players, there will still see it and they still won't play your game.
"Advanced players can turn off this affair" means if they do it (Just one click) This topic will never show up again and an alternative plot will be told. So they will NEVER see it again.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
"Advanced players can turn off this affair" means if they do it (Just one click) This topic will never show up again and an alternative plot will be told. So they will NEVER see it again.
Yeees, but they know there is a different way, so, when they will finish your game a first time (or the curent version) they will play with the affair.
Completionist players.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yeees, but they know there is a different way, so, when they will finish your game a first time (or the curent version) they will play with the affair.
Completionist players.
I do not know if there is a misunderstanding here, but I will try to explain it again.
The game has different paths to choose from and there will be more.
The player has the choice if Valerie has an affair or if she just goes out with her friends. Later there will be the choice between different forms of relationships (SexforFun, Femdom, Maledom with exploitation) or if there will be no sexual relationship and if MC will have fun with her Valeries daughter instead. In addition, a bisexual lesbian couple should also later choose in the house and also here you should have different possibilities.
Nobody will be forced to choose a path that does not suit you. That means, if you don't want Valerie to have an affair, she won't have one. And if you don't want Valerie to spank MC, that's not gonna happen.

Reactions: Kronigmeister

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I do not know if there is a misunderstanding here, but I will try to explain it again.
The game has different paths to choose from and there will be more.
The player has the choice if Valerie has an affair or if she just goes out with her friends. Later there will be the choice between different forms of relationships (SexforFun, Femdom, Maledom with exploitation) or if there will be no sexual relationship and if MC will have fun with her Valeries daughter instead. In addition, a bisexual lesbian couple should also later choose in the house and also here you should have different possibilities.
Nobody will be forced to choose a path that does not suit you. That means, if you don't want Valerie to have an affair, she won't have one. And if you don't want Valerie to spank MC, that's not gonna happen.
The key word is " completionist ".
But it's okay.
I guess it's still a " no " then.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
hey guys, i am playing the compressed version and i faced this error. this is day 20. what should i do ? i searched here for a bugfix but i didn't find any, i appreciate your help. bangcity.jpg

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
hey guys, i am playing the compressed version and i faced this error. this is day 20. what should i do ? i searched here for a bugfix but i didn't find any, i appreciate your help. View attachment 578945
I tested the whole game before releasing the latest update and didn't have this error. Just to be sure : can you send me a savegame right before this happens please? Will have a look at this then.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
I tested the whole game before releasing the latest update and didn't have this error. Just to be sure : can you send me a savegame right before this happens please? Will have a look at this then.
sure, here it is, thanks.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Its a pretty nice game. Brilliant developer. Just if possible can the updates be a lil bit bigger. Also, the H-scenes may use more images for detail. Only thinking. Again thanx.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Its a pretty nice game. Brilliant developer. Just if possible can the updates be a lil bit bigger. Also, the H-scenes may use more images for detail. Only thinking. Again thanx.
Thanks for the nice words!
I don't think Ican offer updates with more than one week additional content often. Having a usual job doesn't allow me to work 24/7 on BangCity. But there might be single updates that brings some more new scenes. Even if Idon't work on the game the PC is rendering the most time :) Some sex-scenes are done already and I try to make more single images for the scenes :)

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes