BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Here is a save of perpetual Valerie loop:
View attachment 588133
Here is a screen that makes no sense...
View attachment 588134

Hang around does nothing, skip time just wastes time.
We have a fox to catch and babes to adorn and a trailer park babe to get to. Those are all alternates to just wasting the time.

Speaking of useless screens...
View attachment 588135

MC cannot do what he sets out to do ... go figure. Plot twist I guess.

And, of course, the dreadded last scene ... of nothing to do...
View attachment 588139
I confirm that error at day 38. Dont know what causes that. You missed to do something before. I now will start to make a new walkthrough for whole game at 006+

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I confirm that error at day 38. Dont know what causes that. You missed to do something before. I now will start to make a new walkthrough for whole game at 006+
This is my complete walkthrough for the main path. The trailerpark events are ignored here.
I made it by replaying the game from start to end.
I would be happy If someone would test it and lets me know if it helps to finish this version!

Good night! Stay well!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
On it!
The very 1st day ingame is the prologue ... so it does not match your walkthrough.
so .. 1st and fore most ... Valerie is NOT in the Kitchen ... She is watching TV in the living room, I guess...
2nd ... time of day and GUI up top does not display ... and the stuff in the middle is white text on top of white backgroud ... you cannot see a thing at noon!
3rd ... Valerie is in the Kitchen at noon, I guess .. so your whole walkthrough skips a beat.
4th ... on day 1 ... There is no map unlocked and MC cannot go to hideout in the city. (all we get are 2 messages from Linda, that is it.)
5th ... on screen message says we should go to VAlerie in thelivingroom to have pizza.
6th ... game automatically puts MC to bed ... until next morning ... I dunno what game you are playing .. possibly the 0.07 update maybe?
If someone would test it
Then the game starts anew ... again it is still monday morning ... still day 1 ... kind of confusing.
Now your walkthrough matches the one on screen.
On day 3 your walkthrough does not say what to do when Val asks us to choose to use less obscene language.
On day 3 Mc buys food and when he gets to the hideout ... he cannot choose to go to kitchen, only bitch room or gina.
Bitch room it is, per walkthrough, that goes to Gina rom and goest to kitchen ... automatic sctipted scenes.
Then when your walkthrough says go to kitchen ... game says MC does not want to enter the kitchen now. Whaaa?A?A?

O.k. made it safely to day 19 .. whre you do not need to wait as you skip straight to evening to go to hideaway.

Game on!

Last edited:
Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thank you very much for your feedback! This will help me to improve the guide.

On it!
The very 1st day ingame is the prologue ... so it does not match your walkthrough.
so .. 1st and fore most ... Valerie is NOT in the Kitchen ... She is watching TV in the living room, I guess...
2nd ... time of day and GUI up top does not display ... and the stuff in the middle is white text on top of white backgroud ... you cannot see a thing at noon!
3rd ... Valerie is in the Kitchen at noon, I guess .. so your whole walkthrough skips a beat.
4th ... on day 1 ... There is no map unlocked and MC cannot go to hideout in the city. (all we get are 2 messages from Linda, that is it.)
5th ... on screen message says we should go to VAlerie in thelivingroom to have pizza.
6th ... game automatically puts MC to bed ... until next morning ... I dunno what game you are playing .. possibly the 0.07 update maybe?
Then the game starts anew ... again it is still monday morning ... still day 1 ... kind of confusing
Indeed I should make a hint in the walkthrough about the prologue. Day 1 is monday, when the common house-scene appears! I the prologue there is still the old display of day/time. This will to be changed in the game script.

On day 3 your walkthrough does not say what to do when Val asks us to choose to use less obscene language.
True, this is an option only.
On day 3 Mc buys food and when he gets to the hideout ... he cannot choose to go to kitchen, only bitch room or gina.
Bitch room it is, per walkthrough, that goes to Gina rom and goest to kitchen ... automatic sctipted scenes.
Then when your walkthrough says go to kitchen ... game says MC does not want to enter the kitchen now. Whaaa?A?A?
True! I changed this in my workfile.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
That doesn't look like 6' separation. The solution is obvious, the MC needs to add 6' to his dick.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
when's next update coming?
Can't say.
During the last days I was too distracted to write the scripts. The situation is worrying and I try to make myself useful in my neighbourhood after my normal working hours. Nevertheless I found some time to continue working, but of course I'm not finished yet. I am currently working on BangCity again and hope that it won't be long until 0.07 can be released. Then I can offer you a little change from everyday life!

Story and script is done for 5 more days now. So i have to finish Saturday and Sunday, maybe I will make to make some few renders if i think it's needed. Some feature i planed (Sex-drug management and punishment system) are delayed right now.

Stay safe, stay at home!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Still working on it, because I am still not happy with the status quo of the latest version.

Meanwhile:
A little image with an idea for an optional alternative path with Valerie. But I am still not sure about it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Still working on it, because I am still not happy with the status quo of the latest version.

Meanwhile:
A little image with an idea for an optional alternative path witch Valerie. But I am still not sure about it:
The picture looks awesome.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. Roger! Roger! ... Bang the city .. from door to door ... delivering the magic of love making to all lonely gals :)

Reactions: namiv

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
i play from start i love this game :)

i end up day37 and cant get go forward in this version, we have to go out whit emma ?
(sorry for my english)or 006 plus is short a little for your rewarking?
just finished it, day50

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes