EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So this is what I've done on day 59 when I was stuck.

I talked with mom, then it said I should give the money for the bitch before I can do the photoshoot. It didn't allow me to go to the gang district though - not having a time skip action is annoying - so I went to the bank, withdraw some money, went to the trailer park office, then to my trailer, went back home, it allowed me to progress until the version end screen.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Day 54. The Friday night date with Valerie. it says I better get ready for my date: then i can go into the city but it will not let me chooose the Fox bar??? There seems to be a bug during that phase wherein which if you choose to fondle Vivian in the shower instead of going to her room it will not click forward and let you go to The Fox? it's hard to pinpoint.

Reactions: Criscor and Pinsel

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
so many people wrote that they cant proceed with the new update...
anybody did succed to move forward the day in the new update???
any new content or just the technical update?????

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Just came home 15 minutes ago and have to read all the post. And then i will can give help.

In common: See first post. I did edit it already and will do that later again maybe.

You can play the game from start AND of course you can use old safefiles IF you played it without having troubles.

There were problems with 005 and 006 and these were solved. If the players have followed the suggestions then the old savefiles are valid!
In the first post there is still a savefile for Day 36 and a complete walktrhough for 007.

About 007:
Another week in Babyface's life:
- Babyface meets someone again and fucks up.
- Valerie decides to tutor Babyface
- Babyface finds out where Charles is hiding.
- Photoshooting with Valerie
Fakeday feature:
Relive a few select moments from the game so far.

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well... i just loaded, NOT the last save, but an older save and everything is working :D lets see ;)

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
The Old Ui was fine, now it is a mess
Bevor i avoid Valerie as most i can. but now i have to ditch Vivian and must get along with her

Reactions: Capt OA

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Linked are some savefiles from day 36, 43 and 50 unzip an copy to save-folder. You wil find them on page 38, so the will not overwite yout own savegames.

You can rename MC name in "The actors"-tab

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well... i reverted to an older save, gave the money, did a photoshot, got an hj ,got another hj in the shover, went to sleep, had a dream about Maria and came to a Fakeday which what i understand is the end of the update.....
Great game , short update....

Reactions: mirakelei
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes