Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I have a question why doesn't this have an NTR tag because from jumpstreet I'm getting NTR'd the fuq out with Valerie you have game posted with a Harem tag but I'm a bit confused on how is this considered a Harem unless you plan on introducing some new girls, I ask because I would consider a harem to be like something Jews or Muslims do not with crackwhores that's fucking Tom, Dick and Harry. I appreciate you putting a bit of realism into it but I'm not seeing a lot of anyone considering his flock of Hoes/PROS a harem. I mean would you consider some bitches your pimping or have been pimped out by others a harem. I'm not hating far from it I love this game just that harem tag unless you plan to introduce a new flock of women should not be there and Valerie can't even be included in this because a woman that qualifies as a harem candidate shouldn't be this open, I'm no cuck or a simp this totally made me dislike her. I don't know many women that goes around telling a Male friend how she just got plowed the previous night friend, fuq friend or LI 99% wouldn't do it and same goes for a guy he wouldn't go announcing that to a chick because if he ever had plans on trying to Bang her the chances would probably drop considerably, I'm just saying. Yeah so now I can't look at her as nothing more than another BangCity Bitch were I'm from we dont luv them Hoes. Yes she's a hoe for announcing to me what she goes to do I already know what your doing detailing it to me is just a slap in the face letting me know she has no interest or respect for me so why would I not follow suite. Growing up any bitch who ever showed a hint of lower her inhibitions in a vulgar became prey for me and my boyz but lowering your inhibitions in a subtle way is a totally different thing something I can respect. Now there are times I can respect a bitch those we leave the title of a real bitch for they are go getters money makers without having to use their body and those are rare. But I did read in the updates button you would remove that but the damage is done some of us aren't cucks or NTR lovers. Theres a reason in Becoming a Rockstar someone made that mod to remove that BJ scene with the Dad. I get the realism trust me I do but the details was not needed. Also I normally don't like these type of games blackmailing and forcing someone to do things it's not appealing to me I need a woman with a brain that normally doesn't do everything I say or ask if I wanted a pet I'd buy one but these is not it this is revenge for making MC suffer and I could roll with it a bit I'm just hoping atleast at a point the MC realizes what he's doing and tone in down a bit at the end of the day I'm still a human I just wanted some revenge and teach them a lesson for a thise years of making me suffer not become worse than what they are.
Yeah, sharing/ntr content being unavoidable kills any 'harem' game. I'd argue that it shouldn't have that tag if you are sharing the girls or whoring them out.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
any ETA about next update ?
I hope this will happen this weekend. The very very most work is done. I will have to
- clean the version I am working with from future stuff.
- replay the whole game again to check if everything is still working.
- check some typos.
- Doing the things I don't even know I have to do right now.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I'm getting an error right after my encounter with 'Tiny Charles', or whatever his name is:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'bankvisit1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/intro_mc1.rpyc", line 568, in script call
    &�c��)�Y�S�S�(����l^�e?W�5��%��b̑�ׂ�(�yd�\��bY�"�V��r*�R�%�Ō�#��?�J�(e�(�d�B�R��s~�

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
You
I'm getting an error right after my encounter with 'Tiny Charles', or whatever his name is:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'bankvisit1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/intro_mc1.rpyc", line 568, in script call
    &�c��)�Y�S�S�(����l^�e?W�5��%��b̑�ׂ�(�yd�\��bY�"�V��r*�R�%�Ō�#��?�J�(e�(�d�B�R��s~�
That is an old problem. Where did you donload the game?
I made a fix for it a while ago.
It is attached here. Download it, unpack it and copy the file into the scripts folder.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
BangCity [v0.07] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (221 MB): - - - -

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
I hope this will happen this weekend. The very very most work is done. I will have to
- clean the version I am working with from future stuff.
- replay the whole game again to check if everything is still working.
- check some typos.
- Doing the things I don't even know I have to do right now.
well.. dunno, but i have a big black background screen on the game now, and its basicaly covering up the entire view. and nothing goes forward, and it happens when i klick on the "icon/butto" where it says play on ....i have no acces to the map anymore, or cant do anything at all, except being in the basement

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so since the game has been redone somwhat how do you get away from the house? im stuck at early morning day 59 and cant do anything except explore the house so what gives? thanks

Reactions: Pinsel and Taoluk

angel1111111

Mar 18, 2020
so since the game has been redone somwhat how do you get away from the house? im stuck at early morning day 59 and cant do anything except explore the house so what gives? thanks
I have the same problem too
I'm stuck on day 41
and I can't understand what I have to do

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Day 37 ends ....same like on old update :confused:
Milf is Beatifull :love:(y) But needs BIG updates at least 120 or 300 days to play with :LOL:(y)

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes