Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
As reported by other people the game is locked when you visit the gang bitches at day 37. Even when using your save from day 36. There is no option to go back to the suburbs to continue the game after visiting all rooms. Linda is too drunk etc. So for new players that play through from the start this is a game ending bug. Besides that I like the new HUD. It saves a lot of pointless clicking.

Edit: Wierdly it worked second time I tried. No idea what was different.

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
THE OLD HUD WAS BETTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It also caused troubles. But i have to agree, the latest version of the script is not as it should be. I surely will have to change something. Well, this is my first game and i still have to learn a lot ;)
This will certainly be a challenge once the alternative paths are inserted. Then some things will have to change. But I am optimistic for the moment.

by the way: You should use one from my savefiles and rename MC. You are at day 71, the game stops at day 56 right now.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
As reported by other people the game is locked when you visit the gang bitches at day 37. Even when using your save from day 36. There is no option to go back to the suburbs to continue the game after visiting all rooms. Linda is too drunk etc. So for new players that play through from the start this is a game ending bug. Besides that I like the new HUD. It saves a lot of pointless clicking.

Edit: Wierdly it worked second time I tried. No idea what was different.
Just checked day 37 gang scenes.
evening: Go to kitchen
late evening: You can go home and meet the dealer or enter the bitchroom, and go home later () night and meet the dealer.

larryH

Jan 3, 2020
Just checked day 37 gang scenes.
evening: Go to kitchen
late evening: You can go home and meet the dealer or enter the bitchroom, and go home later () night and meet the dealer.
Test result: If players don't analyze Linda in day 36 this bug will happen

(I really like this game btw, thanks a lot fo the work)

Reactions: Tacito

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
I'm stuck on day 53 evening, it says to visit the gang bitches, but clicking gang says can't go there while charles is about, clicking on charles's place (George-street) just says "i better return later", clicking on suburbs says i need to go to george street :/

After using youre save i'm now stuck day 54, the fox isn't clickable to meet viv :/

Last edited:

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Is the game over when you are stuck in the house and no option to pass time is there? Or is my game broken. New playthrough no old saves used

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
WOW This mc is weak ass trash! and he want revenge? Haaaaaa he can keep fking dreaming! can't even take care of a fucking fat ass dude. GG i am done.

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
View attachment 363420

Overview:
BangCity is a rundown place ruled by gangsters and corrupt politicians! The hero of this game is Babyface! Grown up among criminals he decided to go his own way after the gang was busted. Now he has to build up a new life and starting his revenge against all who did hurt him!
MC has to gain control over the gangster's wives and needs to get closer to his Landlady, Valerie!

View attachment 363752 View attachment 443575 View attachment 443572 View attachment 443566 View attachment 443574 View attachment 443581 View attachment 475334 View attachment 475339 View attachment 475340
My God this is the grindiest repetitive game on here, when the action actually gets going you find out the protagonist is a 2 pumps & a grunt type

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If I get the black screen at the house do I need to start a new game?
You don't need to start a new game unless your savegame is from v0.01. Even in that case you should not have a black screen. Other players did not report black screens. Maybe it helps to install the game again.

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes