• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Has someone a screenshot or a savegame for the point when one supposedly sees a megaphone icon that calls to the gang meeting?
I'm on day 108 and still cannot get a gang meeting.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Send a a savegame from that moment, i will look at it and hope i will understand the problem
same here...:unsure:
Got it. My mistake. This is a button for my developer menu. I did forget to remove it.
There is a fix attached, unpack and copy it to the scripts folder. So this will not bother you anymore.

Edit:
It does progress, it's just Valerie is hiding for a few days because she is ashmed.
You can visit Diane and the gang hideout, start the tireshop sideplot and in a few days Valerie appears again in the kitchen.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm stuck. I have the option of spying on val in the shower or going to the gang hideout....neither are advancing time and there is nothing to do on the world map and no option to go the basement

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Got it. My mistake. This is a button for my developer menu. I did forget to remove it.
There is a fix attached, unpack and copy it to the scripts folder. So this will not bother you anymore.
Made another fix right now. I did forget to fix the missing punishment system for some players. Now punishments in Gang hideout can start!

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm stuck. I have the option of spying on val in the shower or going to the gang hideout....neither are advancing time and there is nothing to do on the world map and no option to go the basement
savegame please

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Not sure where I screwed up...I cheated money but thats it. In the end the money cheat was pointless anyway since you have enough to progress through the game.
Dont know exactly what went wrong. You missed to trigger something. At the moment of your savegame you should talk to Linda about boozies phonenumber. Guess, you missed to try to call him.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Dont know exactly what went wrong. You missed to trigger something. At the moment of your savegame you should talk to Linda about boozies phonenumber. Guess, you missed to try to call him.
I called him at noon and the mc said there was no answer

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Loaded an earlier save and everything triggered fine....no idea what happened with that save, I made all of the same choices.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Well this game has not so much NTR as such, but it does have other dicks having action with women MC is also involved with. So based on what part it is you hate you either can play the game or wait. :)
My preference is generally that 'MC dick should be the only dick', with regards to the women in his sex life. While I am generally fine with the idea of a story having other couples as part of the game/vn plot, I don't really care to see them going at it. That is unless there is a very compelling story reason otherwise. I read over many posts for this game and don't believe that it fits into that category (No offense to Dev, this is just my personal opinion).

Either way, my understanding is that the "rework" edition will have options in place to allow the player to avoid the sharing/group/mmf/ntr/ntrish content. If these elements are avoidable, I will try the game and if I like it, maybe add some $$ on SS or Pat. If it has this type of content and it's not avoidable, I will ignore the title and move on with no hard feelings, Dev should make whatever they want to after all.

In my opinion, there are enough games/vn/projects being made that everyone can afford to be picky with what they play. Hell, the main reason I use F95zone is that it's helpful in picking through the plethora of projects and finding the ones that match my preferences.

Good Luck Dev, I hope to see the Rework Edition soon.

As a footnote (because I mentioned ntr); Please don't use this post as a reason to get into the never-ending debate of 'definitions' of fetishes or exactly what constitutes them. If you don't like something, arguing about the label isn't going to change that..... This is probably why being clear and descriptive is so important.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v010b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: BangCityGuy

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
unpack it and copy the files into the scripts-folder of BangCity
Worked fine for me - Thanks
[The scripts folder is in the 'game' folder]

If you still have the save I uploaded, you should see a hint about 'calling a meeting of the gang girls'.
That has been there, unresolved, I think for a couple of updates - how was that supposed to trigger and when?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If you still have the save I uploaded, you should see a hint about 'calling a meeting of the gang girls'.
Yes, when i saw that i remembered it, and fixed it.

That has been there, unresolved, I think for a couple of updates - how was that supposed to trigger and when?
If i remember right it was close after installing the st-andrews-cross. But there was another condition that was to strict. That condition is more tolerant now.

Reactions: Bonhomie
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes