Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Did they remove the console command for money ? I tried the new save the dev gave to play the new content, but while he has nearly 14k in bank, he only has a measly 1.3k in pocket... in my broken save file he had 9k...

It used to be cash = 10000

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So are old save incompatible?
My old (0.04) save loaded without trouble. There are save files in the OP, if you need them.

Did they remove the console command for money ? I tried the new save the dev gave to play the new content, but while he has nearly 14k in bank, he only has a measly 1.3k in pocket... in my broken save file he had 9k...

currency=10000—or just withdraw some from the bank, I guess.

Reactions: Rythan25

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

My old (0.04) save loaded without trouble. There are save files in the OP, if you need them.

currency=10000—or just withdraw some from the bank, I guess.
I did not remove any console commands. And there is nothing in the scripts that will reduce your money but the actions where money is used to pay something.

Reactions: Rythan25

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm legit stuck at day 48 no option to skip time
If you send me a savefile from that moment i will look at it as soon i come home from work.
But I take the opportunity to point out that it might be that older games from older versions might cause problems. Therefore I always provide savegames created with the current version of the game, so that you can quickly get into the game if problems occur. In general the old savegames should work, if you stick to the old walkthrough.

The game is still in development and therefore it is possible that some settings may change, although I want to make sure that it stays compatible.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
The code is really 'very individual' :ROFLMAO: and I would do a lot of things differently if I had to do it all over again, If and when I will rebuild the scripts from scratch I don't know yet, but there will surely be some changes.
Like I said man I like the game overall.

You are splitting the updates into individual script files and that is a great practice so keep that up. I would just recommend you start disconnecting the new code from the date triggers completely from .009 and forward. I took a look at the modified code you have from the .008 and 006_thefox files those look a ton better already. I can tell where you are trying to split away from the day counts in screens1 too. If you keep that current line of changes that should fix most of your problems going forward.

Now for the previous days though... :geek:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i'm stuck on monday day 71 noon it keeps saying valerie will keep tutor me in the living room or her room but no matter how much I do it it won't complete now I'm stuck I can't skip time and can't go anywhere to advance cause it says I need to give Linda money and it says it's to early to go to the gang hideout

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i'm stuck on monday day 71 noon it keeps saying valerie will keep tutor me in the living room or her room but no matter how much I do it it won't complete now I'm stuck I can't skip time and can't go anywhere to advance cause it says I need to give Linda money and it says it's to early to go to the gang hideout
Well after day 69 there is not much to do, the tutoring scenes will repeat but thats all. I did not make a "End of Version" screen this time. I better should have done. The 'something like 'final scene in this version is when Val feeds MC with her pussy juice.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Like I said man I like the game overall.

You are splitting the updates into individual script files and that is a great practice so keep that up. I would just recommend you start disconnecting the new code from the date triggers completely from .009 and forward. I took a look at the modified code you have from the .008 and 006_thefox files those look a ton better already. I can tell where you are trying to split away from the day counts in screens1 too. If you keep that current line of changes that should fix most of your problems going forward.

Now for the previous days though... :geek:
I already have a clear vision for a future file architecture that will help making things easier for me, as soon i have more time to do it i will try to rework it.
My basic idea is to have small file for the screens only, then a bunch of files that will select the scenes according the progress and finale the files with the scenes. But i guess i cant change much the timeline for the first weeks because of the time when MC is hurt. This is something that keeps my busy.
Maybe i will do this aside while making the next smaler updates. But it is pretty clear the game will have to chance again in many aspects. When the alternative pathes for Valerie comes, a lot will change :)

Reactions: D Dog

tijger08

May 6, 2018
Who oh who can help me I am stuck on day 36 I can't do anything anymore see picture thanks for all the help

Bangcity 0.08.jpg

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Who oh who can help me I am stuck on day 36 I can't do anything anymore see picture thanks for all the help

View attachment 711806
At day 36 first scene is breakfast with Valerie at early morning, then the job scene happens. So you can't be at home at morning. Did u use console commands?

In common i recommend to use my savefiles (First Post) There is a savefile for day 36

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
VaaAAaAAaAAAaaaalerieeEeeeEeeeE!!!!!!

All we need in this game is VaaaAAAAAaAAAAAaAAAAaaaaaAAAaaleriEEEeeEEEeEEE!!!!

Morning, lunch and dinner!!!!
first scene is breakfast with Valerie at early morning
VaaaAAAAAaAAAAAaAAAAaaaaaAAAaaleriEEEeeEEEeEEE!!!!

3.10 star(s) 45 Votes