fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah, that's what I meant was going to take a look and see what was there, as it's been a bit since I played. I knew it added a lot of extra content due to how big it was.

Well, Patreon doesn't allow it, many devs who have patches also say it's "fan made" and they "have nothing to do with", always take it with a grain of salt ;)
Hmm I take it into account but in that case it seems irresponsible to release the game without the patch being ready. Oh well got several to play so I guess the wait continues, and it's been so long that alone could account for me not remembering it, plus just being overshadowed by Bella as everyone else is.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm I take it into account but in that case it seems irresponsible to release the game without the patch being ready. Oh well got several to play so I guess the wait continues, and it's been so long that alone could account for me not remembering it, plus just being overshadowed by Bella as everyone else is.
Yeah, it's been a while for me to, so I can't remember what it all entails, but like a lot of games most of time patches come later.

Even on some with official patches, they come even after the release.

I'm in no hurry regardlesss, usually play games both ways to see which way I like it better.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
do we funk our hypocritical mom? =)
she tell to MC about sin and depravity but she wear sinful silky nightgown! and white lace panties.
screenshot0001.png
I think she needs more... uh guidance from her beloved son, and not just on the weekends, but in the middle of the workweek...

kudos to autor for hot Jade-style mom.
(i mean Jade, hot cougar-MILF from BADIK)

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is there anyone here who can read faces? correct me but it seems to me that here mom has an expression on her face "I really want a cock but I'm afraid what people will say"
screenshot0004.png

Reactions: gambit87
Sep 13, 2020
Yeah, that's what I meant was going to take a look and see what was there, as it's been a bit since I played. I knew it added a lot of extra content due to how big it was.

Well, Patreon doesn't allow it, many devs who have patches also say it's "fan made" and they "have nothing to do with", always take it with a grain of salt ;)
It's canon in my head

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
guys explain what kind of stupid taboo to meet and have close relationships with relatives of friends?
who can explain the essence of this phenomenon?
(Excuse me, is this phenomenon present in real life? or was it invented specifically for VN 18+ pages?)

from the outside it looks like... sorry, an incest claim.
that is, when your friend, say, has views of his sister, whom you are trying to roll up to. and it turns out that you, as his friend, beat off his beloved girlfriend from him, which is not good.
no, if a brother and sister really have something, then this can be understandable. but what if nothing, if just a brother and just a sister and nothing more - what are the reasons for the prohibitions? in my opinion it's stupid.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
some scenes strongly require re-rendering after a competent lighting reset.
screenshot0006.png
scene on the street, MC and Sofia are going somewhere. it's no good. a man runs - his hand casts a shadow on his torso. well, OK. but how can the MC and Sophia have four shadows - despite the fact that they are both surrounded by a halo of light? where are the light sources located? outdoor footage needs to be reworked to be more authentic.
and that's all I wrote besides "very consistent" (spoiler: NO) with what Sophia says in the frame when she says that you can go to the park and enjoy the sunshine. the question is what kind of sunshine with a halo of light, as if a lantern hangs over the MC and Sophia, although no - not a lantern and does not hang over their heads - their legs must themselves emit light, judging by the pattern of shadows. *dreamy* and I would not refuse to get such a mutation (luminescence of the legs) so that I can walk along the street at night and the legs themselves illuminate the road and a lantern is not needed.

screenshot0007.png
in this (previous) frame, where the bike is riding - how can a bike take up the entire width of the lane of the carriageway? if you just want to portray a couple walking down the street - you can use the patented "MC effect" described in "My new family" (wherever the MC goes when he is in his city - he always walks along an empty street) - yes, there will be some kind of magic - but at least this will not force the scene creator to depict a frame where all the figures of people are in the frame unnaturally, not naturally.

Reactions: balvenie1401

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
IT is precisely because abuse always follows such relationships and more often then not they are rape oriented.
Family can groom young boys or girls to be the spouse of their relatives, this is not a very healthy life style.
Many young adults coming from arranged marriage family styles reject such fallacy.
if just a brother and just a sister and nothing more
Many countries recognize the unhealthy pressures put on youngsters by various cultures
and work to alleviate them.

how can a bike take up the entire width of the lane of the carriageway
There is no way to see the rest of the lane, that is why everything outside your field of view is uncanny.
You cannot see further than your eyesight limit and neither can your graphic processor or your PC.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
some scenes strongly require re-rendering after a competent lighting reset.
View attachment 2584043
scene on the street, MC and Sofia are going somewhere. it's no good. a man runs - his hand casts a shadow on his torso. well, OK. but how can the MC and Sophia have four shadows - despite the fact that they are both surrounded by a halo of light? where are the light sources located? outdoor footage needs to be reworked to be more authentic.
and that's all I wrote besides "very consistent" (spoiler: NO) with what Sophia says in the frame when she says that you can go to the park and enjoy the sunshine. the question is what kind of sunshine with a halo of light, as if a lantern hangs over the MC and Sophia, although no - not a lantern and does not hang over their heads - their legs must themselves emit light, judging by the pattern of shadows. *dreamy* and I would not refuse to get such a mutation (luminescence of the legs) so that I can walk along the street at night and the legs themselves illuminate the road and a lantern is not needed.

View attachment 2584068
in this (previous) frame, where the bike is riding - how can a bike take up the entire width of the lane of the carriageway? if you just want to portray a couple walking down the street - you can use the patented "MC effect" described in "My new family" (wherever the MC goes when he is in his city - he always walks along an empty street) - yes, there will be some kind of magic - but at least this will not force the scene creator to depict a frame where all the figures of people are in the frame unnaturally, not naturally.
My impression of that image is that each character (or two characters if they're walking right next to each other) were rendered individually by themselves (with a uniform solid color background, for example) and then fit into the scene with an image editor as best as Pablo could manage; apologies if that's not the case Pablo, I'm just guessing here. Or, it's also possible that they were each rendered in the scene already, and then each scene was sort of collaged together, but it looks more like the former to me. Hard to re-orient an already rendered image of a bike rider to make sense on a curve like that and with the correct perspective, so may not have been worth the effort to re-render just for a small thing.

If you're wondering why a 3d artist would do that, well, I've never attempted to mess with Daz myself or make my own game, but I've heard that it can lag really bad if you try to render multiple models on screen, especially if the PC isn't good for rendering scenes like that.

So, eh, yeah it could be better, but it's a really old image I think and pretty sure the best momentum for the game right now is forward, not backward in re-render land :D Especially for an image that isn't ultimately important to our experience (the romancin' and the sexin'). Maybe in the distant future or something.

And anyways, the quality of the game itself is miles ahead of that one image, so ain't no biggie either way :p

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1 blunder and 1 error

two frames - one after other background is very vary
screenshot0011.png
this
and
screenshot0012.png

and this - obvious error
screenshot0010.png
i assume $(pc)s - must mean MC.