Punkat

Jul 15, 2023
No, content that due to the rules on some payment platforms is not endorsed by the developers of the game. :) That can be incest, non consensual or other things basically censored by commercial institutions for your own good which they for some reason are supremely capable to decide they can judge ....
People ever ready to save our souls, God bless them :cry:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
So i got a game-breaking bug. Even after restarting from the beginning (which was mildly annoying).
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day_11_nat_options'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script2.rpyc", line 21872, in script
File "C:\Users\zZz\Downloads\Banking on Bella-0 08a-pc\BoB-0.08a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\zZz\Downloads\Banking on Bella-0 08a-pc\BoB-0.08a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day_11_nat_options'.
Only option is to rollback (no ignore possible)
Any help ?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
You can fuck and cum dump the neighbor girl, if u pay for their drinks and keep chill with the lesbian feminist friend
Yes, after the third playthrough of the game I was able to see this. With the WALKTHROUGH mod. When I played the game for the second time without him, I didn’t have any H-scenes at all.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
So i got a game-breaking bug. Even after restarting from the beginning (which was mildly annoying).

Only option is to rollback (no ignore possible)
Any help ?
Disregard this, the patch caused the issue somehow. Redownloaded it and it's fine now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
anyone else got this bug?

Exception: Sayer 'ag' is not defined.
File "game/script2.rpyc", line 20272, in script

been a while since played this, and now started from the last save...
is that "ang" (angela)?
though there is variable $ ag_inf a bit later...

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Wait how do you get this scene?
automatic bcs of the past events i guess? last time i saw her, she was upset bcs i was there when that ppl was telling her to leave bcs they want to burn the place down

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
I really don't appreciate it when games offer a bunch of chicks but only let you play with a few in a single playthrough. Why make all that content just to hide it from the player? I'm hoping we can get a mod after this game is completed that allows for a true harem playthrough.

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
I get a kick out of how a third of the female cast of Star Traveler showed up in the ice cream shop. And as cute as the red-headed intern candidate, I'm wondering if Mr. McFeely in the Yellow suit would be a better choice - given that he's already surrounded by smokin' young 'talent',.

May 31, 2020
Something completely unrelated, when is the first girl we fucked and nutted in going to pitch up with a baby?
That would lighten my MC's day...
Bitch tried to clean cum out of her pussy with her hands... :BootyTime: :KEK: nearly felt bad but then I remembered how many times I had to play nice and convince her to stay...:LOL:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I really don't appreciate it when games offer a bunch of chicks but only let you play with a few in a single playthrough. Why make all that content just to hide it from the player? I'm hoping we can get a mod after this game is completed that allows for a true harem playthrough.
In the general sense, not passing judgement on this game or any other in particular, but some developers just decide their game is good enough for multiple playthroughs while still in the design phase, which by itself, is interesting. I've got this one on watched so I'll be interested to see how it all pans out down the road.

Something completely unrelated, when is the first girl we fucked and nutted in going to pitch up with a baby?
That would lighten my MC's day...
Bitch tried to clean cum out of her pussy with her hands... :BootyTime: :KEK: nearly felt bad but then I remembered how many times I had to play nice and convince her to stay...:LOL:
I already forgot the timeline of events. Was this about 11 days ago? :HideThePain:

Reactions: Socko55 and Mibera

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
classic art.jpg
Ya - I prefer to see things all in one playthrough also!

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I think they did it to give the game replay value. If you see everything all in a single playthrough, then there's not much incentive to play it again, unless you really liked the story. But by rationing the content, it encourages players to play the game multiple times and unlocking all the content through multiple playthroughs.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes