tempio987^

Jan 25, 2023
Hey can anyone give me a hand? I got the dark patch on, but when I'm in Kori's apartment for the first time after meeting her and her having the accident, I don't get the option to drug her. Any body know if it got removed or how I could get it to work?

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Hey can anyone give me a hand? I got the dark patch on, but when I'm in Kori's apartment for the first time after meeting her and her having the accident, I don't get the option to drug her. Any body know if it got removed or how I could get it to work?
You need at least 5 dark points for the choice to be available

If you really don't want to affect your current path (i.e., don't wanna go back to earn dark points by being a 'bad boy', etc.) and don't want to start a new game, but still really wanna see the scene, you can d/l the URM mod and increase x_dark_points to w/e you need it to. If you choose to continue your save with the cheated points, however, keep in mind you can potentially fuck something up in future content I think (for example, you might get too many active paths that run into each other and cause some kind of conflict); it might not, I'm not completely sure, just keep it in mind as a potential risk, maybe keep this save around so you can go back.

If you already had at least 5 dark points and it still won't work, you don't actually have patch enabled and will have to properly activate it.

iwory

Jan 19, 2020
Any idea who are the girls that have available content at this point?
I found the gym girl, stacy, mafia girl, and the neighbor. not sure if I miss Sofia/maid scenes or if they don't have any yet

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Any idea who are the girls that have available content at this point?
I found the gym girl, stacy, mafia girl, and the neighbor. not sure if I miss Sofia/maid scenes or if they don't have any yet
I think Sofia & Abby (the maid) are currently sceneless except for dreams and some teasing here and there. Bella's in the same boat along with the gas station lady, the twins, the mom & sister, and a number of others.

From memory, the ones that have scenes are Gena & Kori (the 2 black girls), Stacy (asian girl), Xu (asian girl with poor english that can be trans if u choose), mafioso wife, the band girl from the laundry room, the chubby manager lady, and mmm... that's all I can remember.

Next update is coming out to public on the 25th, so can wait until then to play and see what's all there :)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

tempio987^

Jan 25, 2023
You need at least 5 dark points for the choice to be available

If you really don't want to affect your current path (i.e., don't wanna go back to earn dark points by being a 'bad boy', etc.) and don't want to start a new game, but still really wanna see the scene, you can d/l the URM mod and increase x_dark_points to w/e you need it to. If you choose to continue your save with the cheated points, however, keep in mind you can potentially fuck something up in future content I think (for example, you might get too many active paths that run into each other and cause some kind of conflict); it might not, I'm not completely sure, just keep it in mind as a potential risk, maybe keep this save around so you can go back.

If you already had at least 5 dark points and it still won't work, you don't actually have patch enabled and will have to properly activate it.
Hmmm, I actually already had the cheats and had 12 dark points. He refers to Lana as his sister meaning the incest is enabled so I think the patch is working. Or is that not an indicator of the patch being on?

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Hmmm, I actually already had the cheats and had 12 dark points. He refers to Lana as his sister meaning the incest is enabled so I think the patch is working. Or is that not an indicator of the patch being on?
Not sure then, sorry. It sounds like patch is enabled, but it's possible it got bugged somehow, for example if you enabled the patch in the middle of a game or something. If you have URM, check that 'persistent_patch' or w/e it's called is set to true (just search in variables for 'patch').

The only other thing I can think of is maybe it requires a dark relationship with Gena. Either that, or it simply requires more dark actions in total in the game or something? Can't remember if this game has an overall good route vs an evil one or if the MC's interactions with all the LIs are just considered totally separate from one another. If the former, then the game may have branched at an earlier point and then the good route branch doesn't have access to the drugs.

As a last resort, you can use URM to show you the scene. When the option comes up to drug her or not (your game has drugging her hidden ofc), the top left screen should have a URM UI element that you can pop up and then select the 'drug her' route.

tempio987^

Jan 25, 2023
Not sure then, sorry. It sounds like patch is enabled, but it's possible it got bugged somehow, for example if you enabled the patch in the middle of a game or something. If you have URM, check that 'persistent_patch' or w/e it's called is set to true (just search in variables for 'patch').

The only other thing I can think of is maybe it requires a dark relationship with Gena. Either that, or it simply requires more dark actions in total in the game or something? Can't remember if this game has an overall good route vs an evil one or if the MC's interactions with all the LIs are just considered totally separate from one another. If the former, then the game may have branched at an earlier point and then the good route branch doesn't have access to the drugs.

As a last resort, you can use URM to show you the scene. When the option comes up to drug her or not (your game has drugging her hidden ofc), the top left screen should have a URM UI element that you can pop up and then select the 'drug her' route.
Alright thanks man, I appreciate the help.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Banking on Bella [v0.08a] [Profile Game Studios]

"CRAZY FUCKERY PATCH Update"

Cough, cough

"Incest Patch"

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

tempio987^

Jan 25, 2023

Yeah turns out I wasn't even on the dark path with Gena. Finally got it to work. Thanks man.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I paid $5.00 for the teller tier immediately after I saw that the dark patch was available so that I could play the game. I would have signed up earlier (and paid more) but there didn't seem to be a point without the patch.

I just finished playing the game and, unfortunately, it was pretty disappointingly short. I saved the game at the beginning and at the end of the update and based on the time stamps on the saves I can see that it literally only took me 15 minutes to play. There wasn't much to do either.

There are three different versions of the game listed on Patreon, so perhaps I misunderstood something about which version I should play. The one I downloaded was "PC - Full Version." I picked that because I assumed it would be the most complete.

The other versions were "PC - Upgrade" and "PC - Addon." I didn't see an explanation as to the difference between these.

What are the other versions of the game? Am I supposed to install the other ones too in order to see all the content or something?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I paid $5.00 for the teller tier immediately after I saw that the dark patch was available so that I could play the game. I would have signed up earlier (and paid more) but there didn't seem to be a point without the patch.

I just finished playing the game and, unfortunately, it was pretty disappointingly short. I saved the game at the beginning and at the end of the update and based on the time stamps on the saves I can see that it literally only took me 15 minutes to play. There wasn't much to do either.

There are three different versions of the game listed on Patreon, so perhaps I misunderstood something about which version I should play. The one I downloaded was "PC - Full Version." I picked that because I assumed it would be the most complete.

The other versions were "PC - Upgrade" and "PC - Addon." I didn't see an explanation as to the difference between these.

What are the other versions of the game? Am I supposed to install the other ones too in order to see all the content or something?
do post those links, so we can help you;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Banking on Bella [v0.08a]

NOTE: Crazy Fuckery Patch is included, but is NOT appied.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BankingOnBella-0.08a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
3.70 star(s) 54 Votes