Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I mean, technically it depends on the path you take, right? My own MC is also (basically) good, but the "opportunities" to look under the mom's gown or check out the little sister's ass aren't really good-guy types of behavior, of course.
Yeah, I should have said on the good route. If circumstances were different though and the Mom wasn't ill and the sister was a bit older I might have had a bit of a dilemma. :LOL:

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
uh yes the game has its moments has some interesting possibilities
but what the damn hell is all that constant dud and gawd man that's so ridiculously stupid and it doesn't fit at all and is a real mood killer how old is the dev?? 10??
I was getting annoyed at the same thing so I made a thing. Gonna upload this as a mod tomorrow (just a simple find & replace on all the "gawd"s I found)
1611786115511.png

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Meanwhile some of us are checking out Nicole's ass in front of Abby's dying mother :coffee:
Mom will be just happy to know that there's someone willing to take care of ALL her girls needs after she's gone.

Abby took number one place in the harem with this update. Just gotta love girl who's into comics. Hot as hell also.
Then again, her little sister was also hottie. I'm not happy until I'm sandwiched between them, all nude.

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
This game seems great, with beautiful renders and interesting characters and gameplay system. So, I got pretty distracted by the "gawds" in it so if anyone else wants to play it without them, I made a modded version you can find here. It's my first mod so if I did anything wrong or missed something, please let me know!

Reactions: HandofVecna

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
This game seems great, with beautiful renders and interesting characters and gameplay system. So, I got pretty distracted by the "gawds" in it so if anyone else wants to play it without them, I made a modded version you can find here. It's my first mod so if I did anything wrong or missed something, please let me know!
Maybe ask the Moderator to link to your patch on the front page so those that seek may find, God, not Gawd ;)

Oct 8, 2019
So I just finished 0.04b and I have to ask, does anyone know the reason for the name? I only ask because in my experience when a girl is titular she gets more face time than as dressing in other character's scenes.

truien

Mar 17, 2020
Thought maybe an update would correct an error I'm having, but apparently no such luck. Anyone have any idea why this is happening (see below) and what I need to do to correct it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This game is amazing so far and I'm really looking forward to progressing with it.

Here's the error screen I'm getting:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd5_morning_janice_status'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 9983, in script
File "C:\Users\donald\Desktop\DMG Creative Solutions\IGames\Banking on Bella\Banking_on_Bella-0.04b-pc\BoB-0.04b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\donald\Desktop\DMG Creative Solutions\IGames\Banking on Bella\Banking_on_Bella-0.04b-pc\BoB-0.04b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd5_morning_janice_status'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Banking on Bella 0.04b
Mon Feb 01 00:46:20 2021

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes