Oct 8, 2019
So I just finished 0.04b and I have to ask, does anyone know the reason for the name? I only ask because in my experience when a girl is titular she gets more face time than as dressing in other character's scenes.

truien

Mar 17, 2020
Thought maybe an update would correct an error I'm having, but apparently no such luck. Anyone have any idea why this is happening (see below) and what I need to do to correct it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This game is amazing so far and I'm really looking forward to progressing with it.

Here's the error screen I'm getting:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd5_morning_janice_status'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 9983, in script
File "C:\Users\donald\Desktop\DMG Creative Solutions\IGames\Banking on Bella\Banking_on_Bella-0.04b-pc\BoB-0.04b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\donald\Desktop\DMG Creative Solutions\IGames\Banking on Bella\Banking_on_Bella-0.04b-pc\BoB-0.04b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd5_morning_janice_status'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Banking on Bella 0.04b
Mon Feb 01 00:46:20 2021

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
So I just finished 0.04b and I have to ask, does anyone know the reason for the name? I only ask because in my experience when a girl is titular she gets more face time than as dressing in other character's scenes.
Bella means literally beautiful in Italian, right? Maybe its a play on words like Banking on Beautiful girls one of which just happens to be named Bella?

It's never bothered me personally.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Bella means literally beautiful in Italian, right? Maybe its a play on words like Banking on Beautiful girls one of which just happens to be named Bella?

It's never bothered me personally.
Uh no. The girl in your sig is bella and she appears in the game. Depending on what choices you make. I haven't run into her in mine but I didn't go down that path.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Bella is in the game's name, she's in the center of the banner. It seems she's a pretty important character but we don't interact much with her yet after several updates :unsure:

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Bella is in the game's name, she's in the center of the banner. It seems she's a pretty important character but we don't interact much with her yet after several updates :unsure:
Not necessarily a bad thing. Better than games where the titular character is forced upon you, even when there are better characters around. I imagine her role will grow though.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Since I don't see a walkthrough and the walkthrough mod is not updated yet I have to ask: Is there a way to creampie the 1st girl (in the flashbacks) without her thinking you're a giant dick?

I'm all about that breeding content. xD

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Do I need to rename the I-patch or will the game read "Banking_on_Bella-v0.04b-Patch-pc.rpa" as the correct file?
Didn't see a note on this anywhere.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Would it be possible to get a route with Summer, the bar waitress at some point?

Also, Bug?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Zoey Raven could you do a walkthrough ?
I remember playing the first release or the second update.
There were different scenes depending on choices
edit - Qleaf zoey declined, maybe you could help out

Last edited:
Reactions: adryr and Nosket

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Since I don't see a walkthrough and the walkthrough mod is not updated yet I have to ask: Is there a way to creampie the 1st girl (in the flashbacks) without her thinking you're a giant dick?

I'm all about that breeding content. xD
As a fellow breeding enthusiast, you understand that she doesn't want kids yet, and you are seemingly forcing her to have one? Why would she NOT be pissed at you?

No, btw. She's not gonna love you for putting her at risk. Try the gym girl on the dark path, pretty sure she was into it.

Reactions: extreme_sadist

Nosket

May 25, 2018
I hope someone can make a walkthrough for this game, the walkthrough mod is good but takes some time to be posted.
Zoey Raven, if possible have a look in this game, maybe you will like.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I hope someone can make a walkthrough for this game, the walkthrough mod is good but takes some time to be posted.
Zoey Raven, if possible have a look in this game, maybe you will like.
I've already declined this as a walkthrough request on my discord. For a full list please see the #requested-walkthroughs channel.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes