Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ha! Just wednesday I was thinking about this VN with the bank and Bella
and hoped that it would still be around because I like VNs with different
routes and choices that actually change the content you get so see
and here we are in the update list today! (y) TGIF!! ;)

Edit:
FAPPY FRIDAY! :love:

On the general/public release date "all" is likely to be revealed. What is here now is a leak to F95 by a fan and not the Dev team. ...
Well if that's the case I won't download it just now but wait a bit. Won't change anything
but it's the right thing to do since I can't support you on patreon or the likes.

And yeah I know that F95 is not the offical AVN-made-with-DAZ-and-renpy board
but a pirate site but one can still be a decent person and pirate on the internet nevertheless.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
hmmm we gonna have to wait for the patch I think. It wasn't just about incest. The patch for this game is needed for any hardcore shit if I'm remembering correctly.

Reactions: mickster101

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Why is Banking on Bella named Banking on Bella? That sir is a good question.

Long story short.
1. Takes place in banking.
2. Banking can mean to bet on something, Bella in Italian is beautiful, so you are banking on beautiful girls.
3. Sperm Banking and dropping deposits in to beautiful girls is an ongoing theme of the game lol
4. There are a lot of beautiful girls...I mean a lot.
5. And one ring to unite them all is Bella herself, the smokiest of the smoke shows.

So Banking on Bella.

Now why wasn't Bella introduced earlier in the game? For that behind the scenes answer you'll need to join us on Discord ;)
What is the discord address? Or you could spill the beans here?

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Firstly I should say that I really like the game, especially the dark path options. It's worth the wait between updates.

I did run into this error when on the dark path in Kori's apartment.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8_kori_apt_more_options'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script2.rpyc", line 3907, in script
  File "D:\Games\LPK-30012\BoB-0.06a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Games\LPK-30012\BoB-0.06a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd8_kori_apt_more_options'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Banking on Bella 0.06a
Sat May 21 02:54:10 2022

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
hmmm we gonna have to wait for the patch I think. It wasn't just about incest. The patch for this game is needed for any hardcore shit if I'm remembering correctly.
Totally agree, although I don't know what other hardcore stuff might be available. I just know I hate landlady's and childhood friends . . .

Who made the earlier patches, by the way? I am new to this game.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Totally agree, although I don't know what other hardcore stuff might be available. I just know I hate landlady's and childhood friends . . .

Who made the earlier patches, by the way? I am new to this game.
I am almost certain that it was from the developer or someone close too the developer. There is hardcore routes in the game that is only possible with the patch, you can check it out yourself it works fine with the game up until the first new hardcore scene, then you get a renpy error, just follow dark routes. The cheat mod that is linked here works perfectly and will show you most choices you need too make.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Is there a changelog? Im sure devs are busy but i cant play a game if every update takes 1 year with minimum content

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1653082133301.png

This is a whole new chapter and it continues after all the adventures MC had previously.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played the newest update with four different save files, and something changed every time!
Is it recommended to start a new game or just continue with my save from the previous version?
Is there a changelog? Im sure devs are busy but i cant play a game if every update takes 1 year with minimum content

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Capt OA
3.70 star(s) 54 Votes