JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct answers for the meeting? I'm just supposed to memorize a bunch of numbers and accouting information. I'm sorry but I'm kind of an idiot with the memory span of an advanced stage alzheimer's patient.

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct answers for the meeting? I'm just supposed to memorize a bunch of numbers and accouting information. I'm sorry but I'm kind of an idiot with the memory span of an advanced stage alzheimer's patient.
For Fran meeting answers, starting from the top, numbering 1-4:
3, 2, 4, 3, 2

For other work conversations, like with Reggie and Gary, you can look at the reputation bar and if it goes up following an answer, it is the right answer, if it doesn't move it is the wrong answer. Doesn't work with Fran though.

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
For Fran meeting answers, starting from the top, numbering 1-4:
3, 2, 4, 3, 2

For other work conversations, like with Reggie and Gary, you can look at the reputation bar and if it goes up following an answer, it is the right answer, if it doesn't move it is the wrong answer. Doesn't work with Fran though.
You're awesome my friend. I'm starting a petition to make you a Saint. St. Grimm.

• Haha
Reactions: thegrimm

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Like I said, that had already been answered on that same comment page. Only 6 posts above your own, to be exact. Do you not even read the same page you post on? Granted I don;t read ALL the comments either, but I can at least be bothered to read the same page I post a question on.
Fair point. I didn't take the chance to read through the page I will do so next time.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Guys don't use the patch!! This patch is from version 0.5 and it will break your game when you reach the new content.
I remember that the patch took a while to get to version 0.5 too. My guess is that the patch will be released when the update hits the general release date of May 26th.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Guys don't use the patch!! This patch is from version 0.5 and it will break your game when you reach the new content.
I remember that the patch took a while to get to version 0.5 too. My guess is that the patch will be released when the update hits the general release date of May 26th.
Look at the size of the patch. It is 40 MB. That means it has renders and such. That means it needs to be released by the dev and the older versions of the patch won't work.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
The development of this game is so slow, it is a pity that you cannot refuse Gary during the presentation of the apartments

Reactions: OneLuv

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Look at the size of the patch. It is 40 MB. That means it has renders and such. That means it needs to be released by the dev and the older versions of the patch won't work.
It works until the previous update's content. Sucks for the patrons though to wait for the public release to be able to play the dark path

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
It works until the previous update's content. Sucks for the patrons though to wait for the public release to be able to play the dark path
You need to install incest patch for the 'dark' content?

And what would it be? Sorry, it's been a while since the last time I've played this game.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes