Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Guys don't use the patch!! This patch is from version 0.5 and it will break your game when you reach the new content.
I remember that the patch took a while to get to version 0.5 too. My guess is that the patch will be released when the update hits the general release date of May 26th.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Guys don't use the patch!! This patch is from version 0.5 and it will break your game when you reach the new content.
I remember that the patch took a while to get to version 0.5 too. My guess is that the patch will be released when the update hits the general release date of May 26th.
Look at the size of the patch. It is 40 MB. That means it has renders and such. That means it needs to be released by the dev and the older versions of the patch won't work.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The development of this game is so slow, it is a pity that you cannot refuse Gary during the presentation of the apartments

Reactions: OneLuv

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Look at the size of the patch. It is 40 MB. That means it has renders and such. That means it needs to be released by the dev and the older versions of the patch won't work.
It works until the previous update's content. Sucks for the patrons though to wait for the public release to be able to play the dark path

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
It works until the previous update's content. Sucks for the patrons though to wait for the public release to be able to play the dark path
You need to install incest patch for the 'dark' content?

And what would it be? Sorry, it's been a while since the last time I've played this game.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
You need to install incest patch for the 'dark' content?

And what would it be? Sorry, it's been a while since the last time I've played this game.
Yes you need the patch for dark scenes, i think there are 3 scenes in the old content, could be more though and at least one in the new update that we can´t play yet.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I always have a blast playing through this game. The dialogue and interactions is some of the best on this site. The humour is effective and the world just feels lived in.

But alas, we only get a glimpse of Bella this chapter. Looks like the next time we'll meet her is Sunday in the game which could take several updates. Feelsbadman.

One question though: Is there a charm path sex scene with Kori this update? Or does the MC always leave early due to the movie date with Abby?

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes