quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm playing for the first time and I have a question. Is this a game I can play however I want without missing content? I'm going for a "darker" playthrough, making choices that match this "evil" dominant character I'm aiming for, but that seems to have earned me a rejection already from the gym girl. Is it possible to get back with her later if I have enough points for it? Or is this game one of those that allow you to make different choices but only one path and playstyle will get you the girl, even if you have points to spare?

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
There's a sex scene with Janice? How do you get it? Im guessing it depends on an earlier decision.
yeah its probably on the sub route but the sub route with janice seems to back out to dom route always or something. if you say youll tap it and tell dude she touched you and then submit the one time your still looking for a way out for some reason later.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
so how do i install the patch on PC... Yes i read the previous pages and people saying it works on PC but dont explain how. I cant extract the file mac file at all, so how am i supposed to just copy the rpas over when i cant get to them.

Reactions: jasonvorhees

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
As of the latest release, is pregnancy still "planned" content, or is it at least partially implemented?

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
This game is weird, the "good" path seems to go into carebear territory and put me off it instantly. The bad path is an extreme slippery slope as described by old grandmas: "Little Timmy if you eat your cookies before lunch you will end up doing lines of coke while fucking the wife of a cuck without condom and cumming inside!"

Reactions: Logan3000x
3.70 star(s) 54 Votes