labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
You said PATHS if you choose to date a girl and miss the other one then it's not a harem
You can be in multiple relationships at the same time, but certain love interests seem to be mutually exclusive at this point, depending on the path chosen. I don't think not being able to catch 'em all invalidates the tag as it is generally applied here.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
For a game that had my last save in June of last year (so almost a year ago) I was surprised the only sex scene I got was with Tatianna. That's quite the drip.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This game is weird, the "good" path seems to go into carebear territory and put me off it instantly. The bad path is an extreme slippery slope as described by old grandmas: "Little Timmy if you eat your cookies before lunch you will end up doing lines of coke while fucking the wife of a cuck without condom and cumming inside!"
umm.gif

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This game is weird, the "good" path seems to go into carebear territory and put me off it instantly. The bad path is an extreme slippery slope as described by old grandmas: "Little Timmy if you eat your cookies before lunch you will end up doing lines of coke while fucking the wife of a cuck without condom and cumming inside!"
Clearly the game is telling you to go bad and enjoy life!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i think i read in comments that there is aditional content comming with it, are you sure about just names?
Haven't played the most recent version but in the previous version, the MC was talking to his mother and sister (/landlady and roommate) on the phone about coming to visit him over the weekend. Don't know if that visit has happened yet.

The patch also opens up other content not in the core game that patreon wouldn't approve of, not incest-related.

Clearly the game is telling you to go bad and enjoy life!
There's "fun" dark and "pathetic incel manchild" dark. Last time I played the game steered hard into the latter, where the MC just became a sad delusional misogynist stewing in his own failure.

The light path on the other hand seems to be all puppies and rainbows, playing havoc with my diabeetus.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
There's "fun" dark and "pathetic incel manchild" dark. Last time I played the game steered hard into the latter, where the MC just became a sad delusional misogynist stewing in his own failure.

The light path on the other hand seems to be all puppies and rainbows, playing havoc with my diabeetus.
My only gripe with the light path is that the MC instantly has chemistry on the first date with every single woman he randomly meets. Other than that it worked pretty well as a dating sim and the dark path wouldn't even be needed imo.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
My only gripe with the light path is that the MC instantly has chemistry on the first date with every single woman he randomly meets. Other than that it worked pretty well as a dating sim and the dark path wouldn't even be needed imo.
In which games this isn't the case? That's pretty stantard in those games

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
In which games this isn't the case? That's pretty stantard in those games
That doesn't mean that this game couldn't do better. I think the secretary and the cleaning girl have some nice buildup to them, even if it's a bit corny. In comparison, breaking out into song with the sports girl half an hour after meeting her for the first time is a little over the top. Same with the receptionist, who the MC talks to every single day after randomly asking her for her number.

Reactions: Arcane666

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 1826124
Is she a love interest? How much content is there with her? She's pretty much my type lol.
Yup, she’s a romanceable character. So far she has a decent amount of content in the game, including one date. With the newest update, her story/character is joining the main plot, so she may become more prominent in future updates.

No sex content yet, though.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes