ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
What I like about this game is that each Choice gives you different outcomes not just the standard.

I would like a gallery to see what events I have missed and maybe with a spoiler like, day 3 date with X or something.

An interesting game. Keep the good work!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's a stable version I think (except the dark path because no patch yet), just leaked from patreon. There might be a small fix for the public version (v0.06b for ex)

May 5, 2018
Outstanding game. Plentiful characters full of color. Decent story with interesting paths. Great renders and sex scenes. Ticks a lot of my boxes for the "perfect game".

But I'm kind of confused. You make a game with incest and some darker content (i.e. rape). You then create version of the game without these to conform to Patreon's rules. Then, you (or maybe someone else entirely) make a patch to restore them, but its only for Mac and an entire update behind. Am I mistaken? Is there something I'm missing? Is there a legitimate reason for this?

Also, out of curiosity how difficult would it be for you, the dev, to create a walkthrough of your own game? Not necessarily a mod; a pdf/word document can add immeasurable value to your already phenomenal work of art.

It's a 5-star game that drops below a 3 due to small but critical issues. Dev, please consider giving this dog a bone (or two). Cheers.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
I was really interested in this VN, not the best dialogues but acceptable, characters seem well defined except the Mc who sometimes bring to question his age behavior. Aside from that is quite good, the incest is really looking like an after thought
or bait, I want to think is the former but it leaves much to be desired, but the money thing brings it down for me, it's more like a hassle, I don't think I'll come back to it but good luck.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
But I'm kind of confused. You make a game with incest and some darker content (i.e. rape). You then create version of the game without these to conform to Patreon's rules. Then, you (or maybe someone else entirely) make a patch to restore them, but its only for Mac and an entire update behind. Am I mistaken? Is there something I'm missing? Is there a legitimate reason for this?
The patch usually comes out a while after the main release. If you don't want to play without it just wait a bit.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Outstanding game. Plentiful characters full of color. Decent story with interesting paths. Great renders and sex scenes. Ticks a lot of my boxes for the "perfect game".

Also, out of curiosity how difficult would it be for you, the dev, to create a walkthrough of your own game? Not necessarily a mod; a pdf/word document can add immeasurable value to your already phenomenal work of art.

It's a 5-star game that drops below a 3 due to small but critical issues. Dev, please consider giving this dog a bone (or two). Cheers.
Hm, don't think that's worthy of a whole 2 star drop, but just opinion. Anyways, the current release d/l on this site is a leaked one; I'm pretty sure the official public release is supposed to drop either today or the 26th or something, forget which. The patch opens up more of the game but is released alongside the public release, hence, this site has the current update for d/l while the patch is lagging behind.

Walkthrough would be nice, but honestly it's pretty easy to just restart games and tab skip through everything and try out other choices to see what they do. Can also d/l cheat mod to get a better idea of what your choices do, although I don't know if it's going to be updated along with the newest release.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Haven't played the most recent version but in the previous version, the MC was talking to his mother and sister (/landlady and roommate) on the phone about coming to visit him over the weekend. Don't know if that visit has happened yet.

The patch also opens up other content not in the core game that patreon wouldn't approve of, not incest-related.

There's "fun" dark and "pathetic incel manchild" dark. Last time I played the game steered hard into the latter, where the MC just became a sad delusional misogynist stewing in his own failure.

The light path on the other hand seems to be all puppies and rainbows, playing havoc with my diabeetus.

I'll bite.

Whats the fun dark? Maybe with an example from another game?

Cause i have a blast playing this game's dark path.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
May 5, 2018
Hm, don't think that's worthy of a whole 2 star drop, but just opinion. Anyways, the current release d/l on this site is a leaked one; I'm pretty sure the official public release is supposed to drop either today or the 26th or something, forget which. The patch opens up more of the game but is released alongside the public release, hence, this site has the current update for d/l while the patch is lagging behind.

Walkthrough would be nice, but honestly it's pretty easy to just restart games and tab skip through everything and try out other choices to see what they do. Can also d/l cheat mod to get a better idea of what your choices do, although I don't know if it's going to be updated along with the newest release.
Thanks for the clarification. Will there be a patch for PC or just Mac? Cuz from what I hear, the Mac patch isn't entirely compatible with PC, and I only see a Mac patch for the previous update.

Simply replaying the game over and over to find what each choice does differently is not a good way to determine choices' effects. The number of paths in a game is calculated by the number of options for each choice multiplied together. (i.e. say the first choice has 2 options, second has 4, third has 2, and the fourth say has 3. That's 48 (2x4x2x3) paths if each option activates 'flag'. Obviously not all activate a flag, but how can I know that.). Idk what a d/l cheat mod is, but I've heard standard mods can break a game.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Thanks for the clarification. Will there be a patch for PC or just Mac? Cuz from what I hear, the Mac patch isn't entirely compatible with PC, and I only see a Mac patch for the previous update.

Simply replaying the game over and over to find what each choice does differently is not a good way to determine choices' effects. The number of paths in a game is calculated by the number of options for each choice multiplied together. (i.e. say the first choice has 2 options, second has 4, third has 2, and the fourth say has 3. That's 48 (2x4x2x3) paths if each option activates 'flag'. Obviously not all activate a flag, but how can I know that.). Idk what a d/l cheat mod is, but I've heard standard mods can break a game.
I have been messing around with the game on pc for the last few days using the 0.5 patch on page 1 i have not encountered any issues with the old content, but when you reach the first dark scene in 0.6 you ofc get a renpy error. The cheat mod posted on page one is actually really good, it shows you what happends when you pick choices, its not perfect but its a huge help in figuring out routes and ofc you can cheat money and dark/charm points.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Good morning

Is there any path to get 5 relation points with Stacy? I checked the dark path and got only 4.

thx for help

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes