fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I was really excited to see this return.. one of those I was afraid to look in on and see that dreaded yellow tag, but this is one you can wait to play the final release. So, here I sit, waiting. lol

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
On the subject of the incest patch, I don't really care if I lose incest for the game, that doesn't matter at all, but typically if you lose a patch and load the next version of a ren'py game on f95zone your save file is messed up because the patch edited something somewhere along the line, so you have to entirely restart the game if you can't come across an updated patch by the same patch author :(

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Surely someone has the patch. Shoot, if it were available on any other platform besides Patreon I'd pay money just to get it.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Surely someone has the patch. Shoot, if it were available on any other platform besides Patreon I'd pay money just to get it.
I did pay money to sign up for this game with Patreon, thinking that surely the patch would be available for subscribers just like patches are available first for subscribers of other games. That was at least a week ago and the patch still is not available anywhere as far as I know.

I probably won't continue to pay for this game if the darker content (the reason I signed up for it in the first place) remains unusable. The developer didn't even reply when I sent a personal message through Patreon!

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
I did pay money to sign up for this game with Patreon, thinking that surely the patch would be available for subscribers just like patches are available first for subscribers of other games. That was at least a week ago and the patch still is not available anywhere as far as I know.

I probably won't continue to pay for this game if the darker content (the reason I signed up for it in the first place) remains unusable. The developer didn't even reply when I sent a personal message through Patreon!
Good to know, I was thinking about subbing to get the darker patch, but given the above I will hold until I have some certainty about what I am getting. Thanks for the heads up

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The patch won't be on patreon anyway, it'd defeat its purpose. It'll be made available here or other pirate sites.

But the team is quite evasive about it, we're not the patreon police!
No but they cannot know whom is, whom would be a tattletale anyway or if someone from Patreon reads this thread. Plausible deniability is wisest course for devs in this, especially as long as Patreon is prepared to accept that. :p

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I think you gotta knock on her door first to introduce yourself then jump over the wall.
That's what I mean though - I remember playing 0.5 and having an opportunity to jump a wall and enter an apartment but try as I might this version I couldn't get into that position again. Not sure if it's because of my choice or because the patch isn't on but looks like I'll just need to play around again.

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes