May 5, 2018
Hm, don't think that's worthy of a whole 2 star drop, but just opinion. Anyways, the current release d/l on this site is a leaked one; I'm pretty sure the official public release is supposed to drop either today or the 26th or something, forget which. The patch opens up more of the game but is released alongside the public release, hence, this site has the current update for d/l while the patch is lagging behind.

Walkthrough would be nice, but honestly it's pretty easy to just restart games and tab skip through everything and try out other choices to see what they do. Can also d/l cheat mod to get a better idea of what your choices do, although I don't know if it's going to be updated along with the newest release.
Thanks for the clarification. Will there be a patch for PC or just Mac? Cuz from what I hear, the Mac patch isn't entirely compatible with PC, and I only see a Mac patch for the previous update.

Simply replaying the game over and over to find what each choice does differently is not a good way to determine choices' effects. The number of paths in a game is calculated by the number of options for each choice multiplied together. (i.e. say the first choice has 2 options, second has 4, third has 2, and the fourth say has 3. That's 48 (2x4x2x3) paths if each option activates 'flag'. Obviously not all activate a flag, but how can I know that.). Idk what a d/l cheat mod is, but I've heard standard mods can break a game.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Thanks for the clarification. Will there be a patch for PC or just Mac? Cuz from what I hear, the Mac patch isn't entirely compatible with PC, and I only see a Mac patch for the previous update.

Simply replaying the game over and over to find what each choice does differently is not a good way to determine choices' effects. The number of paths in a game is calculated by the number of options for each choice multiplied together. (i.e. say the first choice has 2 options, second has 4, third has 2, and the fourth say has 3. That's 48 (2x4x2x3) paths if each option activates 'flag'. Obviously not all activate a flag, but how can I know that.). Idk what a d/l cheat mod is, but I've heard standard mods can break a game.
I have been messing around with the game on pc for the last few days using the 0.5 patch on page 1 i have not encountered any issues with the old content, but when you reach the first dark scene in 0.6 you ofc get a renpy error. The cheat mod posted on page one is actually really good, it shows you what happends when you pick choices, its not perfect but its a huge help in figuring out routes and ofc you can cheat money and dark/charm points.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
Good morning

Is there any path to get 5 relation points with Stacy? I checked the dark path and got only 4.

thx for help

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
I'll bite.

Whats the fun dark? Maybe with an example from another game?

Cause i have a blast playing this game's dark path.
Defending Lydia Collier has some routes with dark content similar to this one. Definitely worth checking out

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

I think the patch works for both pc and mac, just copy the rpa file. I don't know why it says (MAC) on it. I'm on PC and the last one I d/led definitely worked for v0.5

Sorry, 'd/l' means download. The cheat mod lets you see what options do and it has a menu where you can alter names and other variables I think. It's not quite a walkthrough, but it's all we got unless someone wants to take the time to write it up.

Another thing you can do is save at every choice, make the choice that feels right to you, play for a bit, save, then load that other game and try the other choice. I did that and it didn't take me long to find the differences.

In this game, basically, you can be a nice guy or an asshole, so that's the two main paths for any given character for the most part (nice guy you charm your way to sex and she likes you, asshole she doesn't like you, BUT you can still potentially get darker sex content later, i.e. rape, with that girl). Some characters might have other little paths, like I guess your work boss has sub vs dom or w/e.

And then there's girl choices where you either have to choose between one or the other directly (the black chick vs the twins, for example), or indirectly because one or the other will be available or not be available based on certain previous choices (the goth punk chick for example, you don't come across her if you went on date with black chick I think? or something like that).

It's not pain free and I agree that it can be frustrating especially if some non-obvious scene lock out happens without you expecting it (goth punk chick), but it really really didn't take me long at all to just tab skip through everything until I found new content. The devs said they intend for this game to have replay value, so that's why there are girl lock outs and multiple paths to scenes with the same girls, so the only thing I can recommend is to play the game and make the choices that feel right until you reach the end of content; then just play again and try different things, as it's intended to be that way.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
If I load a save made in 0.05b with the windows incest patch applied in 0.06a will that bork my save up and not work right? or is there some reason that patch is no longer needed?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Idk if this is the current patch or not, so use at your own risk, but a Google search pointed me to this being the PC patch for 0.06a. It seems to maybe work, but I've not play around enough yet to see 100% for sure.

Edit: Guess this is the old one. Wasn't sure as the site I found it on, game was 0.06a, but nothing on the patch gave a version number to.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 54 Votes