3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

MackBook

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2020
AUG 17, 2021 AT 1:37 AM
I will release the new version by the end of September.
The number of renders will be between 150-200.
Hi, These images are not from the Banshee game, I took a break from that game. And I started the devolepment of the new game and the characters in these images belong to the new game. :)

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
No, I took a break to banshee. I will continue the banshee, after the first version of the new game is released.
You Dev, better look at me... You better bring back soon some "Blood on Banshee" episodes. I hope I don't see later none of that abandoned stuff BS... I'm watching you... :ROFLMAO: banana watching you gif.gif

Rudeboytv

Aug 28, 2020
I am giving a break for the making this game for now, but I'm making a new Banshee game with better quality and a different story. The first version will be quite long.
The game is amazing, Chef. I'm looking forward to your other games.

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
So, after soOome re-rendering, re-telling, re-work, re-re-re :FacePalm:
it'll be Banshee's Keening: Quality Story for sure, then? :illuminati: :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kwiatos

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021

I am satisfied with the work I have done so far. For the new game I'm making renders every day. Since I am satisfied with the work, good works are also coming out. I'm still improving myself, and I will probably release my new game in January&February.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637762315997.png

Yes, dear, we are hiding.
Sure hope we get together so our time is well spent.
Can I get a hug?
Cum here!
You look like a hug would cheer you right up.​

Reactions: driverman

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Too be honest the banshee game characters look alot better then these previeuw pics of the new game characters hes working on

Why would the dev put banshee game on hold and make another game with worse looking characters :ROFLMAO:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Too be honest the banshee game characters look alot better then these previeuw pics of the new game characters hes working on

Why would the dev put banshee game on hold and make another game with worse looking characters :ROFLMAO:
Wait, there's another game?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes