• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Banshee Town - Inception [v0.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Banshee Town - Inception [v0.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Banshee Town - Inception [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Banshee Town - Inception [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demonic Presence

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I haven't tried this yet but is the incest patch needed? the link isn't working. Think I seen someone say there is landlord and roommate defined characters. That's annoying to play like that. May just wait for a patch fix if so.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
"Death expert" ? Haha... cringe.

The story could be decent, but its execution leaves a lot to be desired. Don't care enough to keep playing once it went into sandbox(shitbox) mode.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Vizzyk , your compressed version is much appreciated.
Whenever you get that time again, after you have had your full of gaming,
you are so very welcome to fix this game some more ...
your efforts will go wildly appreciated, even dev joined your band waggon:

English Fix:

Hello, I present you here my little English Fix (with the Incest patch included).

I have either rewritten most of the texts or improved the grammar to the best of my ability. It's probably not perfect but it's definitely better ;)

I hope I don't have to say it but this is NOT OFFICIAL so use it at your own risk. If you find spelling errors or other stuff just let me now.

I think I will continue to work on it and improve it but after a good 6 hours of writing, changing text, proofreading and more writing I need a break.

Installation:

1.Put it in and Overwrite it

PC: BansheeTown-pc\game
MAC: BansheeTown.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\
Compressed Version:

And because It looks like I had way to much time I even made a compressed version with the English fix included just for fun ;) (The English fix is just ~30 Minutes older than the most recent one so there are some minor grammar fixes not included.)

Not sure if everything is fine cause I just skipped trough the game but it should be fine. If not tell me.

PC: ~128 MB
Mac: ~90 MB

MAC (MEGA)
PC (MEGA)

Edit: If your Browser opens the script.rpy (like Brave for example) right click and use "save link as..." and rename it to script.rpy
Thanks for your effort.
Compressed must need here

Reactions: leon02457

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. Ramdin , you should a given a positive review on it when you had the chance, ”cause 2 out of the 5 reviews this game has got are pointing out sand box early with small to no content with many gurls is not worth it. It just makes it heavier to work with and with not that many places to revisit 4 new scenes at the moment, sandbox it not warranted. Can you tell something good of it?

Spreading what little content there is in this 0.3 version of this game into sandbox

Also .. dev said they started working on a new game, so a streamlined VN to the finish it is.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes