Final flash

Sep 9, 2022
yo does some have a account i can use been see some gifs of BARBARIAN BABES and it seems nice if you don't want to lend me a accout to use it fine

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
No, they also did not answer to the Mails i wrote them. If you are hoping they make a sequel to some of the games you played in the Siterip, i am sorry but you have to give up.
If you want to put in the work, you'd be able to use poser and Victoria 4 models with their morphs to recreate a lot of their stuff, tit punching and all, or just make gifs. Although I'm foggy on how to use a ton of images in stuff like unity or whatnot, maybe game maker or something else?

warmnut

Nov 9, 2017
I downloaded the siterip but whenever i extract a game it doesn't have a play and i have ruffle but nothin happens. Any help would be great

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I downloaded the siterip but whenever i extract a game it doesn't have a play and i have ruffle but nothin happens. Any help would be great
you need to open the flash program and then use it to open the game.
Or open the flash and then drag the game to it

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
I'd recommend: Newgrounds Player worked the last time I checked, if you can get ahold of the Standalone Flash Player I'd also recommend that as well.

ElSayed

Jun 24, 2017
i did find some but if anyone found the rest reply to me:
garlic:61134
silver bullets:49867
blisskey:78551
holy shotgun:14248
sun bombs:66449
fire slugs:72337
steakgun:53536
orb of life: 24466
rosary:47476
thanks to you .. i was able to get the rest of the codes .. but the game is not complete the evil tunnel and the rest of the swfs after Azool are not in the game at least the one i have .. anyway these all the codes i could gather ..

Cure Box : 96911

Garlic : 61134

Silver Bullets : 49867

Fire Slugs : 72337

SteakGun : 53536

BlissKey Stash : 78551

Shotgun : 14248

Sun Bomb : 66449

Rosary : 47476

Orb Of Life : 24466

Treasure : 74739

Fun : meqlvj

Curse : zrzpfd

Death : 7....

Hell : x....

the curse code i'm pretty sure it is correct but it won't work because it's files are not there .. and the death and hell codes are only the first letter or number of the code after defeating Azool ..

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Not interested in fighting games, but this gif alone is deserving of a sponsor
A+++ :love:
We'd need another charitable soul to bring a membership, but there should be plenty of gifs like that throughout the site. That, or if you know how to extract stuff from one of their games, there's plenty to be made for gifs. Though I'm more partial towards tits, those swaying hips are very nice.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
We'd need another charitable soul to bring a membership, but there should be plenty of gifs like that throughout the site. That, or if you know how to extract stuff from one of their games, there's plenty to be made for gifs. Though I'm more partial towards tits, those swaying hips are very nice.
This but I am an ass fan myself.

Reactions: Tyrian_Starr

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
If its RPGmaker, I wrote an app that allowed me to save off all of the images used in Manila Shaw.
I haven't uploaded the images anywhere because it ended up being an extremely large folder of several gigs, and it would make more sense to upload the app instead.

If this game is also RPGmaker and it has those "encrypted" image files, I would only need to change the key to make it work for this game.
For Manila Shaw, only the first few bytes were XOR'd with a hard-coded key sitting plaintext in the javascript.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
If its RPGmaker, I wrote an app that allowed me to save off all of the images used in Manila Shaw.
I haven't uploaded the images anywhere because it ended up being an extremely large folder of several gigs, and it would make more sense to upload the app instead.

If this game is also RPGmaker and it has those "encrypted" image files, I would only need to change the key to make it work for this game.
For Manila Shaw, only the first few bytes were XOR'd with a hard-coded key sitting plaintext in the javascript.
Barbarianbabes makes their games in Flash. I've figured out a while ago how to extract images through a swf decompiler, it just also turns into a ton of images. That and I also know how to make my own stuff to an extent.