Apr 20, 2018
All we can do is check their website, their newgrounds account, and wait. Hopefully either it gets uploaded to newgrounds or their site and someone puts it here. I should have been released so long time ago lol

t727

Jan 4, 2018
downloaded the whole pack from svs took many many hours. none of the games work...
In the f59-game pack some of the games did work but others got the "black screen" and the security work around(setting) described earlier in this thread can't be applied to the stand alone flash-player (I couldn't find how to so if you know how, please let us know)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
just want to mention that they release an update
not expecting anyone got a site rip to share or anythink....

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
well there is a new one on svscomics but its 1gb

shit takes forever to dl as free lurker (and i have bad internet)
maybe someone can dl it and upload it on mega or something...
That's still the spank 18 version actually.
You can find spank 19 detention here:

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Yeah like every game starts fine, but after some point it's getting black screen. For exemple can you check wrestling game BWHQ if it gets black screen after you click shower button, please?
I have the same problem, does anyone know how fix this?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a new version of Busty Box 2?
you can check the site for updates

but the membership fee is 26$ which is way too much considering the only think they offer are big tits
(i would considering sign up for one month only if there where tity fucking or battle fuck)

Apr 1, 2018
you can check the site for updates

but the membership fee is 26$ which is way too much considering the only think they offer are big tits
(i would considering sign up for one month only if there where tity fucking or battle fuck)
I agree, especially when translated into my currency (rubles), but if someone has a link to a new version of Mega or Google Drive, I'd appreciate it

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Does anybody have a full version of foxy box? There is an older one on svscomics from 2016, but iirc it was not complete.
The game seemed pretty fun.

dadadok

Jun 25, 2017
You just need to play every game through all the way, as each game links to other swfs, so it may take a long time. would really like jill the giant slayer and cav3 tho

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
you guys know what, if they make a game/update i like, before the end of the year
i buy a one month membership and rip everything from that site
(and i'm serious)
You just need to play every game through all the way, as each game links to other swfs, so it may take a long time. would really like jill the giant slayer and cav3 tho

You can also decompile the main game to check which files it's calling. I might be able to help. Just need to refresh my knowledge because it's a long time that I reverse engineered a flash.