Collection Video Barbellsfm Collection [2020-03-05] [Barbell]

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
591104_banner.jpg

Overview:
Barbell's collection in it's entirety.
Most known for their distinct animation lighting, beastly content, and Lara's Guard series.​

Updated: 2020-03-05
Animator: Barbell - - - - -
Censorship: None
Format: MP4, WEMB
Resolution: 720p, 1080p
Length: 5 secs-1 minute short animations + 2-13 minute films
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

How to read the comics for optimal experience

DOWNLOADS

25737322-barbell-min.jpeg 25737322-barbell (1)-min.jpeg 25737322-barbell (4)-min.jpeg 25737322-barbell (2)-min.jpeg Capture-min.PNG Capture1-min.PNG Capture2-min.PNG Capture3-min.PNG Capture4-min.PNG Capture5-min.PNG Capture6-min.PNG Capture8-min.PNG Capture9-min.PNG Capture7-min.PNG Capture10-min.PNG Capture11-min.PNG Capture12-min.PNG Capture13-min.PNG

Last edited:

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Slight oopsy on my part. The "Comic" link that leads to another thread only contains JPG versions of the comics, not the original PDF files. Thread updated to have the original PDF files. If you have downloaded from the other thread, I suggest to downlaod the PDF files to experience the comics to the fullest. Otherwise you may choose not to if you are satisfied with the JPG format.

Is there a file with all the content?
Oh man you are killing me. All together the files total to 10 gigs, and it would have to be uploaded 3 different hosts. I chose to upload the files individually as the file sizes fit within the chosen hosts upload limits. I apologize for the tedious downloads but you should be able to suffice via downloading the files indiviually through Mega.

Last edited:

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
What about their main website,Patreon,etc. or they don't have it?
I mean a platform where Barbell won't get screwed over by ToS due to the nature of their work. In essence they don't they don't have a proper platform they can rely on to host and post messages about their stuff. The majority of mainstream social media bars that kind of content so they are taking a risk if they are to post there *cough* Tumblr, Patreon.
I recall a post on their Tumblr account on how they attempted to make a Twitter account but got automatically banned for unkown reasons. From that point onward, they didn't bother searching out other mainstream platforms due to that experience.
You can argue that Pixiv is a viable platform that allows such content but it is media posting platform, not one that you can generally spread the message.
I speculate that they would rather remain silent then draw attention, thus risking takedown.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
I mean a platform where Barbell won't get screwed over by ToS due to the nature of their work. In essence they don't they don't have a proper platform they can rely on to host and post messages about their stuff. The majority of mainstream social media bars that kind of content so they are taking a risk if they are to post there *cough* Tumblr, Patreon.
I recall a post on their Tumblr account on how they attempted to make a Twitter account but got automatically banned for unkown reasons. From that point onward, they didn't bother searching out other mainstream platforms due to that experience.
You can argue that Pixiv is a viable platform that allows such content but it is media posting platform, not one that you can generally spread the message.
I speculate that they would rather remain silent then draw attention, thus risking takedown.
Yeah,better play safe & not risk getting caught by some one.