Sep 10, 2020
from barbell's pixiv:
08 Lara's Guard 1
09 Lara's Guard 2
16 Lara's Guard 3 Complete Edition
18 Lara's Guard 3 Lost Moment

F22_Raptor

Jan 19, 2020
Does anyone know whatever happened to Barbell? The last I heard (about 6 years ago per his tumbex account here: ) he was working on Matriarch using a new program called Cinema4D and also dealing with work stuff and I read somewhere he was also dealing with some health issues but I cannot find that reference. Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

BarbellsfmFan

Jun 3, 2019
Does anyone know whatever happened to Barbell? The last I heard (about 6 years ago per his tumbex account here: ) he was working on Matriarch using a new program called Cinema4D and also dealing with work stuff and I read somewhere he was also dealing with some health issues but I cannot find that reference. Any info is appreciated. Thank you.
it seems he's on twitter im lil not sure if its him but i have talked to him and he says he's him and that a new video might come out around july 26 i don't fully believe its him until i see something new

Reactions: wormwood420

F22_Raptor

Jan 19, 2020
Seriously doubt it. He never used to just repost other random ass content like that.
I also seriously doubt that's him. That account is Barbell2SFM which is NOT Barbells account. This is Barbells account:

It also lists his last login being 2 years ago. Let's keep hoping he's ok and will eventually return.

Reactions: wormwood420