Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
ah a new ver. 0.5.2 already free for people i dont play so idk whats new just know its online on itch.io also i like this new type of bare back streets but i still like the old one sad jason abadon all project to create from the 0 also idk the reason so i understood why he do this

kionda

Feb 6, 2018
Jesus Christ...that's not a game, it's a BUG. Nice animations I guess and the main menu kinda hypes you up but I literally got stuck in midair when I tried to jump.

mtzpyyrakid

Apr 25, 2020
Yea, its the worst optimized game in the universe. There's very few games I literally can't run but this game is one of the WORST. And yeah, very buggy.

Feb 7, 2020
turns out the latest build is on the patreon and it came out on the 24th of last month
yeah and he added a login feature that forces you to either login with itch or patreon. if you can't do that, then it gives a shitty option for a demo with a motherloaded of restricted content.

Feb 28, 2019
The new animation is nothing special. You can find the gator on the left side of the map, on the jungle stage.

Warning: it's super disappointing.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Okay so wow.
The controls work a bit better now with moving, you don't freeze in place as much as you used to.
Attacking is still like actually fighting with your controller, you get locked into really long recovery frames for every attack.
They "added input binding" - doesn't work. Default controller buttons are still controls after changing them.
The game now runs at 25% of the FPS it used to, makes the player inputs even more jank, made me seasick after 3 minutes.
They broke the struggle system, no button works for QTEs anymore (at least on controller, and couldn't find a KB key that worked). Game runs so poorly now it's not like you could nail the sequence anyway.
Hope you like your eardrums being destroyed when the level starts, every sound in the game loads and plays at once.
After I respawned from inescapable bug sex death, my character decided to start tumbling in the air and continually backdashing by itself.
Gator is kinda nice looking, seems like his dick is a C/P of the werewolf's, his climax animation is just a repeat of the first and second hump phases, maybe it's still WIP.
Sound envelopes seem to work consistently now as far as I could tell. Except master volume. That does literally nothing. And the default volume is LOUD. Couldn't really hear anything else over the WUBWUBWUBWUB anyway.

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018

This archive contains a textfile "Subscribestar k3c8" as a reminder. This filename is the login data (username "Subscribestar" and password "k3c8") you need to enter when you start the game and login as a Subscribestar patreon.
If you do not do that, various content - including the new alligator enemy - will not show up in the game.

Oh, and even though the female character "Genesis" is replaced by a big Patreon sign in character selection, you can still click and choose her.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2018

This archive contains a textfile "Subscribestar k3c8" as a reminder. This filename is the login data (username "Subscribestar" and password "k3c8") you need to enter when you start the game and login as a Subscribestar patreon.
If you do not do that, various content - including the new alligator enemy - will not show up in the game.

Oh, and even though the female character "Genesis" is replaced by a big Patreon sign in character selection, you can still click and choose her.

Enjoy!
Do you have a different mirror by any chance? I get 403 forbidden errors with Zippy :(
Edit: nvm I'm too stupid to check first page LOL

Reactions: Stuffie

keff

Jan 21, 2018
could anyone else get a controller working? as soon as i turned mine on the game started freaking out and inputting every button at the same time and scrolling through the menus at mach 5

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
as soon as i saw jasonafex's character in the screenshots i knew this was gonna be a mess.
could anyone else get a controller working? as soon as i turned mine on the game started freaking out and inputting every button at the same time and scrolling through the menus at mach 5
Well, you knew that this was going to be a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: keff
1.60 star(s) 44 Votes