Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes
Jun 12, 2017
I can only play the public build (ad it sucks I Wanna play as the female dragon) does someone have a way to bypass the stupid Patreon lock or the subscriber star lock?

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

tanolino

Mar 29, 2020
I can only play the public build (ad it sucks I Wanna play as the female dragon) does someone have a way to bypass the stupid Patreon lock or the subscriber star lock?
On Page 19 of this thread there should be a working password for version 0.5.8. I am too lazy to copy the screenshot.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
If you wanna play as Genesis, you have to literally use your arrow keys and the enter button to select her. No joke.

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
they should have just focus on their first version. It was less clunky and was actual beat them up. not a weird platformer
Agreed... I have no idea where Team Amorous was going trying to remake a game that was never finished to begin with. Let alone a game that was, you know, actually fun to play.

... I'm not joking, The original Bare Backstreets does feel much slower to play, but at the very least it wasn't super clunky and the animations work alright at the time. In fact, I prefer the art direction of the original over the new one because of just how smooth and slow everything was. I thought it was sexy. But now the current version of the game feels too cartoony, uncontrollably fast, and the physics are way too chaotic.

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
Agreed... I have no idea where Team Amorous was going trying to remake a game that was never finished to begin with. Let alone a game that was, you know, actually fun to play.

... I'm not joking, The original Bare Backstreets does feel much slower to play, but at the very least it wasn't super clunky and the animations work alright at the time. In fact, I prefer the art direction of the original over the new one because of just how smooth and slow everything was. I thought it was sexy. But now the current version of the game feels too cartoony, uncontrollably fast, and the physics are way too chaotic.
Bear with it! We don't get much "2D Furry ACT" games. No matter how much we hate it... We DO awaits one thing; the sex scene. BTW, Cheats engine is always the answer to slow down the game's speed.

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
Bear with it! We don't get much "2D Furry ACT" games. No matter how much we hate it... We DO awaits one thing; the sex scene. BTW, Cheats engine is always the answer to slow down the game's speed.
Yeah, that's the problem. Why the hell do I need to install a whole other system if Team Amorous can just do it themselves? Besides, I still don't like it anyhow, You can barely see the character's genitals when their getting penetrated, and all of the characters look super cartoony than the original.

I seriously wish they could have kept the OG in the backburner till they were done with Amorous, if they had, then we wouldn't have gotten this. It also dosen't help the game at all when you realize that Kab and Jas' Fursona's share the exact same animations, with like, only one different animation for two characters with Kabier's. They ain't got like a set priority with this game.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I remember so many years ago when on the forums I said I would do unity work for free for the original and never got a answer back they mentioned that the animation style for the game was really hard to do and control and they'd rather do 3d models. Now its all detailed frame by frame animation :unsure:

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
I remember so many years ago when on the forums I said I would do unity work for free for the original and never got a answer back they mentioned that the animation style for the game was really hard to do and control and they'd rather do 3d models. Now its all detailed frame by frame animation :unsure:
Well they haven't done any 3D games now, have they? -.-

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
I decided to take a look at Itch.Io version of the game and have a look at the updates. And that's when I started reading the Update Notes for Snu-Snu Snake... The sons of bitches say that her "Bring It In" Animation is unique for both Male and Female Characters...

What the fuck? -_- THERE'S NOTHING NEW AT ALL! It's just the same animation but with different genitalia, WTF is this!? Yeah, no, screw it. I'm done with this game. Send me a private message when they finally finish it in 14 fucking years.

Reactions: Kronixen
1.60 star(s) 44 Votes