Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Saberwo1f101

Dec 20, 2017
LMAO you want to find the password I got you so first
press Win+R

type %appdata% in run then go to locallow it should be AppData/LocalLow

the file remoteconfig.json has the passwords in it funny it took a bit of digging but the password is gg4x07 on patreon ggs make sure to check the file to see what the password it all of em are up there even the recent one that isn't working anymore so I am guessing this file with update after he changes the password and get slapped into this file hope this works for you guys enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Svolt

Aug 27, 2017
LMAO you want to find the password I got you so first
press Win+R

type %appdata% in run then go to locallow it should be AppData/LocalLow

the file remoteconfig.json has the passwords in it funny it took a bit of digging but the password is gg4x07 on patreon ggs make sure to check the file to see what the password it all of em are up there even the recent one that isn't working anymore so I am guessing this file with update after he changes the password and get slapped into this file hope this works for you guys enjoy
This is how I found it earlier. I didn't want to say it because if they find out they might find a way to fix it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konpon

Avelle

Nov 10, 2019
Game crashed immediately when It tries loading the map. Off to a great start lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Muloch

Arcadelord

Jun 13, 2018
For people struggling to get the version 0.5.8 working without limitations :

- select the SubscribeStar option
- type in the password h8m7rxnx
- enjoy the unlimited lewdness

Letting this here since the Patreon access and passwords didn't work at all for me, and I had to figure out a solution.

If you ever need to look for one of the passwords, search in this path :

C:\Users\[YourUsernameHere]\AppData\LocalLow\JasonAfex Games\Bare Backstreets (2020)\Unity\78573a14-e3fe-4b4f-8e87-e12aacee2fdd\Analytics

Open the config file with Notepad and search for anything marked as pp1, pp2, pp4, pp5 and 0c : the random numbers and letters following these are passwords.

Reactions: Kronixen

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Anyone got a WORKING V0.6 yet? The version from the official patreon page crashes when you try and load a stage. You can select your character, then on the loading screen the bar moves a tiny bit, then you get the crash report screen, then an error message, then the game disappears. Looooove when Devs can't even release a working DEMO to the public. And yeah, I tried everything it says on that patreon page to try: Admin launch, exception in firewall, etc

Kronixen

Dec 13, 2017
Has anybody else gotten the new werewolf scene to occur? I've tried both available characters about 12 times each, I only got the same old scene as before.

Sepherix

Apr 9, 2019
Has anybody else gotten the new werewolf scene to occur? I've tried both available characters about 12 times each, I only got the same old scene as before.
Either its a really low odd by mistake or its a specific direction. The later makes more sense but who knows. but yeah, it happens less often than the first one.

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
you have to be knocked out on your back

if you lay on your stomach its the normal scene, same with the insect

Claudette.EXE

Nov 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to go back to the free build? I input the password and it made it so that everytime I click go the game crashes, now I cant play at all. I need help

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
This is strange. I dunno what happened that is causing this big iasue for everyone else here, but the game works just fine for me. Perhps it was because I got the download from itch.io?

Claudette.EXE

Nov 13, 2020
This is strange. I dunno what happened that is causing this big iasue for everyone else here, but the game works just fine for me. Perhps it was because I got the download from itch.io?
I got it from their website itch.io too, v0.6 its not working properly, what did you do? I still need help

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes