V 0.5.9 (March 3/2021 - Week 36)

• Reduced loading times

• Increased sprite resolution

• New splash screen

• New loading screen

• New enemy - Munchie

• Implemented gallery

• Misc bug fixes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Stuffie

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
well looks like the game dont change much i m sad by all the games who have a good idea but end like this anyways after all many of them still going so i have hope

jonathan421

Mar 24, 2020
If anyone has a clip of the big alligator having sex animation, plz sent it to me because I can hardly play the game when I realized the game gets really really laggy

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
I love how this entire thread is a breath of fresh air. Nobody's fellating Jasonafex, everyone's just calling him a lazy and incompetent git.

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
I love how this entire thread is a breath of fresh air. Nobody's fellating Jasonafex, everyone's just calling him a lazy and incompetent git.
Kinda hard to kiss someone ass especially when theres a older version they gave up on that was better than this. Can't ignore all the cancelled shit and contest that lead nowhere .

I remember when he did a contest for the first barebackstreets, To design a skin for his oc in the game, the game got cancelled so the winner, and everyone who spend time on it wasted their fucking time lol

Svolt

Aug 27, 2017
Kinda hard to kiss someone ass especially when theres a older version they gave up on that was better than this. Can't ignore all the cancelled shit and contest that lead nowhere .

I remember when he did a contest for the first barebackstreets, To design a skin for his oc in the game, the game got cancelled so the winner, and everyone who spend time on it wasted their fucking time lol
Oh I assure you there are plenty of people stupid enough to continue worshipping them.

Reactions: smegmaboyo

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
when I ran afoul of the naga I was concerned that she'd 'finish' the job given that big maw of her's; but she was only interested in 'catch & release' My new Waifu!! ;p ;p ;p

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
This game is unplayable... hitting stuff but nothing happens. HITBOX WHERE???
It should also ask about sexual preference too...

Reactions: Shotgun Senpai
1.60 star(s) 44 Votes