Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
You know whats funny. The old barebackstreets had a full stage with a boss at the end. You could grab weapons and enemy and smack people with it. There was even a ... well shallow but still branching path where you took the subway instead of going further on the street. It felt like an actual lewd beat em up that , sure kinda look awkward and stiff, was still fun.

The new barebackstreet Just toss a bunch of monsters all in the same map, so no stage feels unique. The control are bad and its so glitchy. Stages dont even a boss at the end, its just a crappy portal and voila the end. Its so unfocus its sad to look and play

Reactions: Xarn and smegmaboyo

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
You know whats funny. The old barebackstreets had a full stage with a boss at the end. You could grab weapons and enemy and smack people with it. There was even a ... well shallow but still branching path where you took the subway instead of going further on the street. It felt like an actual lewd beat em up that , sure kinda look awkward and stiff, was still fun.

The new barebackstreet Just toss a bunch of monsters all in the same map, so no stage feels unique. The control are bad and its so glitchy. Stages dont even a boss at the end, its just a crappy portal and voila the end. Its so unfocus its sad to look and play
credit where it's due there's better animation in the new one, although much, much less of it
old BBS was just Motion Tweening: the game, even if I did find parts of it hot, this has like, actual animation, even if I'll be old enough to play Cyberpunk 2077 in the year 2077 by the time there's more content in new-BBS than old BBS

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
credit where it's due there's better animation in the new one, although much, much less of it
old BBS was just Motion Tweening: the game, even if I did find parts of it hot, this has like, actual animation, even if I'll be old enough to play Cyberpunk 2077 in the year 2077 by the time there's more content in new-BBS than old BBS
Yeah its what i meant by it kinda look awkward and stiff. The new one animation are better yes. But its just unfocused level with all enemies yeeted in it, instead of unique enemy per stage.

Idk, Im gonna say give it..... 1 year max before it gets dropped out for another game to suck wallets

Reactions: Vase0878

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
There's a new update for 0.6 that might make the game playable for those who can't play the most recent version on Jasonafex's patreon, but I'm not sure if the update is out on his itch, so I'll be checking in a sec.

Edit: Game's not updated on his page yet, and it'll still crash if you try to load into a stage still.
Guess we gotta wait some more.

Last edited:

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Everyone is asking "what's the password?", "where's the password?", but no one asks "HOW is the password?" :c
WHY is the password?
More importantly: THIS is the password.

Password for v0.6:

If you are having issue logging in automatically via your browser, you can use this months Patreon Password to access exclusive content!

Login Password: gg4x07 (when the game starts, enter this password for the "SubscribeStar" option - the right symbol, dummy)
Offline PIN: 2794

Changelog:

V 0.6 (April 1/2021 - Week 40)
• New collectibles
• New status effects
• New particle effects
• New werewolf sex scene
• Sprite cleanup
• Many bug fixes

Grab the latest build with the password info in a textfile !

You're welcome, f95. ;) Please leave a like, I paid 5$ for this. Thank you~

Last edited:

Avelle

Nov 10, 2019
Yeah it doesn’t make me have to type the password anymore, it just sends me to the main menu

Artoriass

Mar 8, 2018
I entered the offline pin and I unlock the girl character, now the game not told me ever again to enter the password or pin, I want to try the other 2 character is possible?

Anonymmmoose

Jun 24, 2019
hello yes i may be dumb but where the hell do I find the download for the latest build? I keep seeing that it was posted in the "patreon section", but where is that exactly????

kirby_b

Nov 6, 2018
The gallery seems to be bugged, even if i have 18+ mode enabled, it shows the "Enable 18+ in settings" graphic over some animations

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes