Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

dragonslushie

Aug 13, 2020
crashes as soon as i click on the exe version 0.5.8 and 0.5.9 doesnt do that this game is a broken mess pc specs intel hd graphics 530 i3-6100 @3.7ghz 8gb ddr4 ram 500 gb hard drive windows 10 latest update and graphic card updates

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
i dont have any crash issues and the new version is running better than the last when it comes to control responsiveness but I have the issue Black Thunder mention where after I die or get fucked, my character respawns frozen in place and i cant be attacked and have to restart. This makes using as fap material very hard.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
version 0.6.1 has been released. [ ] 0...o the game was tough enough.. I don't need another beastie after my tenderized @$$..

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
now available:

Various small bug and crash fixes have been pushed to the public build:

- Removed h.264 videos and replaced them with image sequences to fix a crash related to failing to load video files.
- Fixed a loading issue with platforms that caused invisible platforms/crash on stage load
- Fixed flickering on z buffer platforms
- Fixed music bugs during arena fights
- Fixed crates breaking in water causing water to feeze
- Fixed attacks being slow after being stunned
- Fixed shield not blocking sex scenes or grabs
- Fixed terrain filler props rendering over particle effects
- Fixed a SFW mode softlock after being defeated
- Fixed wires not hanging from platforms
- Fixed game over black screen
- Fixed spikes doing too much damage to clothing
- Fixed incorrect amount of clothing on hard mode
- Fixed hitbox being reversed after stun
- Hard and Bareback Difficulties now have more lives

leonzhu1996

Nov 8, 2019
SS password still works on v0.6.2 (gg4x07)
May I ask how did you managed to make it work? It still says I need to check my connection or try again, I ran the game in administrator and also allowed access through the firewall and still couldn't get in the game.

May 25, 2017
May I ask how did you managed to make it work? It still says I need to check my connection or try again, I ran the game in administrator and also allowed access through the firewall and still couldn't get in the game.
First make sure there's no spaces or characters before or after the code
Second there is no need to give the game firewall access, you're going to want to revoke that access.
Third make sure you're using the SubscribeStar login (The logo with the 2 'S')

Avelle

Nov 10, 2019
downloaded the new version that supposedly fixed the crashing issue, opened the game, and it crashed immediately. 10/10 best game ever

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
downloaded the new version that supposedly fixed the crashing issue, opened the game, and it crashed immediately. 10/10 best game ever
Yeah beautiful update I can launch the game but I'm soft locked if any sex scene occur, after that the character can't walk at all, can't take any damage and the only way to move is jump punch or dash... what a way to play... let's hope it will be better in the future...

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah beautiful update I can launch the game but I'm soft locked if any sex scene occur, after that the character can't walk at all, can't take any damage and the only way to move is jump punch or dash... what a way to play... let's hope it will be better in the future...
wait the new version didnt fix that? I havent tried it yet, I thought thats why they put out the hotfix :cry:

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
talk about lazy. The fucking new enemy, It has the werewolf noises and the pose the character has being fucked is also from the werewolf

Reactions: Stuffie
1.60 star(s) 44 Votes