Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
You put the code in the wrong place. I had the same issue as you becasue for me the SS password didn't work either but then (if I remember correctly) I clicked that sqaure button and a thing popped up on the right side of the screen. I entered the code there and it worked.

If this won't work for you then I don't know how to help.
OMG X.x That actually worked, thank you so much!
idk how anyone was supposed to know that considering the keypad doesn't say it's for the offline key or anything...? I don't get it (still doesn't make sense that the password works for others but not me but hm)
But anyway thank you /w\

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
Just leaving this here: Respawn bug only not occurs in normal mode.
Also does anyone know what values to look for with cheatengine to cheat the number of lives or Cmeter?

I tried exact values between 0 and 1000 and floats between 0 and 1000.
I thought it would be a simple counter, as in 'lives = 3' but it seems like it is not.

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
I think they just teased a new "domination" mechanic. But apparently it'll only apply to submissive enemies. So far, the only one it applies to is Gidgit in the Gym.

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
I know he and his girlfriend did shady shit, but it seems the rest of the furry community doesn't care anymore (as hinted by the fact that he completed his 6.5k$ monthly goal, surpassing it by ~1.2k$). For what it's worth, I stopped caring about all the shit he's done. Not because I don't think it's fucked up (it is), but because at this point, if the community hasn't cancelled and pushed him away enough for his game to be abandoned, then there's really no further point at shitting on him. To those of you who still want to, however, good for you I suppose.

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Ah yes, the "new and improved" debug room.

I do look forward to submission stuff though. Not sure how much we will get of that, but I like the idea. :3

Thanks for the password Quaedam_420 , I put it in a textfile and uploaded the new release as one package.

Here's also the changelog for 0.6.3.:

Short:

V 0.6.3 (June 15/2021 - Week 50)
• New Enemy - Kobold
• New NPC - Kane
• New S*x Scene
• New Area - Gym
• New Music - Training Stage
• New Tutorial System
• New Dialogue System
• New Portraits
• Cycling Entity Spawners
• Reworked Debug Stage
• Integrated Graphics Support
• Added Anti-Aliasing
• Audio Balancing
• Many Bug Fixes

Long:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kronixen

Avelle

Nov 10, 2019
At least they fixed the crashing stuff when you boot up the game. Doesn’t help that it still lags like hell

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
Noted bugs and "Features": Some enemies will straight up say 'Fuck Work' and be vored by the ground. This is not a joke, they will noclip into the fucking ground. While funny, it prevents you from completing a stage's "arena" area. YOU will noclip into the fucking ground if knocked down by any enemy currently attempting to noclip. In one instance I was able to wall-jump my way out of the ground, but it was only 1 of the 6 times it happened to me. The game will sometimes have no announcer audio (known issue since 0.5.9, shocker right?) when restarting. Sometimes, enemies will just squat, showing you their amazing glutes, but will not proceed to rape you, they just... squat there... menacingly. This is a completely random occurrence with no visual identifier.

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
Say whatever you want about them as people. You can't deny that their art-styles aren't bad. Yes, there's better artists out there, obviously, but not all of them are developing a game now, are they?

Reactions: Stuffie

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
As a random sidenote: I'll be subscribed to Jason and Kabs for at least three months. Any developments of their game and the companion comic (which is looking really good so far, honestly), I'll let you guys know.

Reactions: Stuffie

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
No, Stuffie, I think Bob meant "Does Kane sexually interact with the player?". So far, no. But the possibility is so extremely high, I wouldn't put it past them to add it next update.

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes