Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
Yes, that is how you get to kane. I have gone through all his tutorials, yet I still can't seem to get him nude/activate a sex scene with him.
Again, it's very possible that this is a scene that will be added next update. But for now, his bare, scaly body is all we have as a teaser.

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
No, Stuffie, I think Bob meant "Does Kane sexually interact with the player?".
Ooh, I see.

Yes, that is how you get to kane. I have gone through all his tutorials, yet I still can't seem to get him nude/activate a sex scene with him.
One of the tutorial sections with him is titled "Submission". That is how you get to dominate Kane and get the animation - probably only doable if you entered the SubscribeStar password at start.

Anonfiles never worked for me. Can someone pls post it on another hosting site? (y)
The OP has been updated, you can grab it from different sources now. :giggle: I only found and uploaded the Windows version of the game, though.

Last edited:

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
Ooh, I see.

One of the tutorial sections with him is titled "Submission". That is how you get to dominate Kane and get the animation - probably only doable if you entered the SubscribeStar password at start.
Mate, the one you dominate is named Gidgit. Bob means Kane, the raptor trainer. Not, Gidgit, the training kobold.

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
For better context. Kane is the dark scaled raptor. Gidgit is the blue scaled kobold you get to "dominate".

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Mate, the one you dominate is named Gidgit. Bob means Kane, the raptor trainer. Not, Gidgit, the training kobold.
o_O Sorry, my bad, I got them mixed up. No, there's no scene with Kane, since it wasn't mentioned in the changelog.

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
sometime in the debug mode, when pressing on the button to switch enemy. The button just sink into the floor and the wheel goes apeshit.

Sometime the enemy spawner freaks out and puke a bunch of enemy from a single press. And i had an enemy just change species , or grab me then i fell through the map.

Cant wait till an update just crash the game when you try to press start lol

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
is the other girl unlockable ? if yes then how ?

sometime in the debug mode, when pressing on the button to switch enemy. The button just sink into the floor and the wheel goes apeshit.

Sometime the enemy spawner freaks out and puke a bunch of enemy from a single press. And i had an enemy just change species , or grab me then i fell through the map.

Cant wait till an update just crash the game when you try to press start lol
How do you activate the debug mode ? (excuse me if it has been answered before I might have missed it.)

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I hope not all the animations are going to be using each other as bases. I would like some of the female characters to have some forced cunnilingus as their dom move but the strapon thing makes it seem like theyre just going to copy the same ones.

kirby_b

Nov 6, 2018
The gallery seems to be bugged, even if i have 18+ mode enabled, it shows the "Enable 18+ in settings" graphic over some animations, even though the animations themselves are uncovered underneath
still having this problem btw, not sure if anyone else is either so it might just be my luck being my luck (not good)

Sepherix

Apr 9, 2019
What was in the discussion making this game?
"How many lagspikes and glitches do we want to have?"
Jasona: "Yes!"
The freezes are the game loading stuff I presume. It stops happening once you've seen everything once. In terms of glitches, its way less than before; And the game runs hell of a lot better. Its okay now.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
all this talk about the gitches jogged my memory a bit... didn't jasonafex obfuscate bits of code? i wonder if that is part of the jank going on...

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
umm how to stop game crashing. every time i try to go to streets or jungle it just freezes and dies

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes