Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
if you do this Quaedam_420 protect yourself don't leak naked at bare min spoof your ip and use a diffrent browser for the upload and rember check for watermarks use gimp or something to look... prob a duh but it's worth mentioning
No worries, and thanks for the heads-up. I'll be leaving updates and such over here anyways ^^

napala

Jun 12, 2017
I won't share shit on kemono.party.
I'll leave my two cents (as well as any password/pin changes) here. Don't "ASK" me to do anything else. I'm not working for you, whoever the fuck you are. I'm doing this as a favour to the part of the community that doesn't want to or can't contribute to the game. I get nothing out of this, and I expect nothing. So all of you should expect no less. Again, I'm not going to share anything elsewhere other than here. Bitch all you want, it's not YOUR five bucks going into the project.
sheesh, who peed on your cereal? A simple "no" would've been enough.
In all honesty, thank you, though.

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
Sorry for the pisstake. Not my first time leaking Paid-For Content, had some very... "sketchy" experiences because of it. Won't stop me from sharing this, though, just know that I'm on the defensive side because of previous situations.

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
The game is honestly good, why is there so much hate to the guy and the game?
It's still in development and i've been watching this guys art for years, really nice quality anims and art.

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
why so much hate on the guy:
Ooh! Always appreciate some more background info, thank you!

why so much hate on the game: it is a buggy mess, and the dev has abandoned a previous (better) version of the game because of his poor management skills.
I will say that, in my opinion, this new Bare Backstreets is superior to the old one. The previous version of the game was promising, but this new project is a big step-up in terms of mechanics and presentation.

I do enjoy the new Bare Backstreets. Love the art, the animations, the colour palettes for characters and enemies, and the music. It is buggy as Hell, but hopefully that will improve over time. If not, as long as the debug room exists, it should fulfill everyone's "need".

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
why so much hate on the guy:

why so much hate on the game: it is a buggy mess, and the dev has abandoned a previous (better) version of the game because of his poor management skills.
That's a really long read, but might not change my mind cuz i'm pretty biased.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stuffie

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
That's a really long read
If you're too lazy to read all the facts that you basically asked for, I can offer a video someone else has provided me with in the past:

If you think you consider yourself biased, you have all the more reason to look up more information.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kronixen

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
Just throwing my two cents in here: Though it was never proven that he and Kabs fucked their Shiba Inu, Jason had admitted that it was a fantasy of his. Sure, that's fucked up in its own right, but if I'm being honest, if I had to pick between fantasizing about murder and committing murder, I'd rather just keep it in my head. The same could be said about Jason's mind. As fucked as his head may be, I don't see the issue, as long as everything stays in there. And for that, I'll even speak generally. There's allot of things that I find repulsive, disgusting or know that, if it were to happen in real life, it'd be illegal. But I think that's why people fantasize. To get away with disgusting and depraving acts, without them actually happening. Hell, the amount of times I've contemplated killing someone is basically a long Christmas list at this point. I know it's wrong, but that won't stop me from thinking about it. It just happens. And as long as it stays as a fantasy, and nobody's getting hurt, then why not, y'know? And before you think "fantasy can lead to reality", there's scientific studies that prove otherwise. If you don't believe me, that's fine. Just know that this is basically the "Video games cause violence" argument, but written differently. Ah, sorry about my rant.

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
The game is honestly good, why is there so much hate to the guy and the game?
It's still in development and i've been watching this guys art for years, really nice quality anims and art.
Consider using "speed hack", it's fantastic.

Jun 8, 2020
As a random sidenote: I'll be subscribed to Jason and Kabs for at least three months. Any developments of their game and the companion comic (which is looking really good so far, honestly), I'll let you guys know.
do you have access to the BBS behind the scenes post? it's in the 20$ tier.

Reactions: Quaedam_420

Quaedam_420

Apr 9, 2020
do you have access to the BBS behind the scenes post? it's in the 20$ tier.
No, I don't. I'm paying Kabs 10$ monthly to get updates on the Bare Backstreets official companion comic, plus 5$ to have access to Jason's current and future versions of the game. As I previously stated, I WILL be leaving any updates to said game, but if everyone wants up-keep on the comic, I can try to make a Drive that houses all the comic pages so far and any that will release therein.

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes