Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

InertFurry

Aug 26, 2018
Wow literally not a single mechanic in the game works without doing something it's not supposed to. Enemies will get forcekilled out of existence, characters aren't aligning properly, some things don't have hurtboxes most of the time, it's ludicrous. I haven't seen a build as bad. Oh right, it also likes to hang/crash and won't let you into the next level without dying on the teleporter, at which point it starts to exhibit unintended UI behavior.

Jun 25, 2022
Wow literally not a single mechanic in the game works without doing something it's not supposed to. Enemies will get forcekilled out of existence, characters aren't aligning properly, some things don't have hurtboxes most of the time, it's ludicrous. I haven't seen a build as bad. Oh right, it also likes to hang/crash and won't let you into the next level without dying on the teleporter, at which point it starts to exhibit unintended UI behavior.
Only Jasonafex could find a way to introduce more bugs with a bug fix :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Axis3123 and Mr. X
Jun 17, 2020
I have it successfully running, but I just hope it gets an update.
I am NOT paying jasonafex after finding multiple blogs and videos about his abusive, absolutely toxic behaviour.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Game is still dogshit.

6.8 adds one enemy.
6.8 breaks everything else.

Only Jasonafex can fuck up a project so much up that you have to log/sign out of windows just to properly close the game. Yea, it hard locks for some reason when you try to exit it and some stages it still hard locks.

And people still throwing money to this scambaiter going by Patron earnings. Half a decade and all they have for presentation for their effort is this shiftest?

Just like another patron maker and to be frank, compared to this creator and the other scam-mancer, I can't tell much of the difference between their tactics of 'content' releases. Well, certainly there is the difference from sheer fuckups with bugs, since Jasona didn't even test his release, just tossed it out and like 'here ya'll go.'

Jun 25, 2022
Game is still dogshit.

6.8 adds one enemy.
6.8 breaks everything else.

Only Jasonafex can fuck up a project so much up that you have to log/sign out of windows just to properly close the game. Yea, it hard locks for some reason when you try to exit it and some stages it still hard locks.

And people still throwing money to this scambaiter going by Patron earnings. Half a decade and all they have for presentation for their effort is this shiftest?

Just like another patron maker and to be frank, compared to this creator and the other scam-mancer, I can't tell much of the difference between their tactics of 'content' releases. Well, certainly there is the difference from sheer fuckups with bugs, since Jasona didn't even test his release, just tossed it out and like 'here ya'll go.'
Wasn't their plan to have the new characters to be playable at the end of june? It's august and still nothing. Then again it's not surprising considering who we're talking about, it took him over half a year to roll out one update, and the game is somehow buggier than it was last year!

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Wasn't their plan to have the new characters to be playable at the end of june? It's august and still nothing. Then again it's not surprising considering who we're talking about, it took him over half a year to roll out one update, and the game is somehow buggier than it was last year!
I don't know. I don't make it a habit of following this scambaiter. Although it might of been mentioned on here given how 'dead' this thread kinda is. I just pop in to check on it every several months to see if any progress has been made(spoiler: none really)

Besides, more likely than not if he does release the new characters, they will probably just be the same animations of sex scenes just with different 'skin.' Woohoo. Otherwise one will be giving Jasonafax way too much credit to make new animations for two new characters when he can barely shovel out new enemies or anything else for that matter with a working title.

Case in point, he hasn't made an attempt to fix the bug riddle mess of the current demo. Like what? Most developers will at least make an attempt to do so within a decent time frame of their release to patch whatever hiccups or fuckups(if major and yes the current one are major ones) their present version is causing.

OnyxWolfx

Dec 6, 2017
I believe you are correct with that, pretty sure Jasonafex did say in the last build that Jade was suppose to be playable by the end of June. But like you said not a big surprise. Rather focus on putting characters in the game for there highest paying patreon supporters then fix the game, and add content like promised...

Feb 16, 2021
Is Jasonafex the bastard son of Todd Howard and Yves Guilmont (President of Ubisoft)? 'cause he definitely has inherited his fathers' attitude.

Jun 25, 2022
Jasonafex my beloved gets bullied off form e621 and to show them haters he makes the worst fucking game ever lmao.
Almost had me in the first half lmao!

Also didn't Jason & kabier remove all their stuff on e6 because he was starting shit in the comments? I guess he really did get back at them... By taking all of their money and giving them a broken game :KEK:

segghaj

Feb 23, 2020
Almost had me in the first half lmao!

Also didn't Jason & kabier remove all their stuff on e6 because he was starting shit in the comments? I guess he really did get back at them... By taking all of their money and giving them a broken game :KEK:
I think he started shit in the comments during the kobold queen comic because people said that while the art is good the writing sucks ass.
I miss reading through the endless comments, it was fun.

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I just assumed he was talking about whatever the new version number was and the game once again was broken and I was like "yeah that sounds right"

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes