Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
It genuinely saddens me to know that there are people who pay money for this because they are being scammed lmao

The new update (at least the x64 version) completely breaks the game into the region of unplayability and (in typical Jasonafex fashion) couldn't fix one bug without creating 2 more.

I played this for maybe 5-10 minutes and I encountered these issues:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that was all encountered through booting up the game, checking the gallery and then playing half a level before I got soft-locked and needed to quit. All and all, the entire game is a scam and I feel so, so bad for all the people who've been lulled into forking out money to this bastard lmao
Shoulda known what you were signing up for though.

Kronixen

Dec 13, 2017
Well, I guess people are already finding out how well this update is going.

I was not playing for more than just a few minutes before bugs came out of the woodwork.
  1. When you reach a certain height, the double jump seems to stop working - preventing you from reaching upper platforms.
  2. AI still do not attack or move if you stand in the middle of their sprite, a complex issue I am sure.
  3. 'F' Interactions with the dragon guy and the canine outside don't work. I tried with each character.
  4. Wall jump animations are either borked or have not been added yet. I assume the latter.

The dragon dude changed colour when I played Jade. Like, cool. But I highly doubt it is intentional.

As I said, this took just a few minutes to find. I am sure they have plenty of fans willing to test if they aren't testing themselves. It boggles my mind that with each update, the game becomes more unplayable. I am not a game dev, but surely bugs are to be squashed as early as possible, right? Otherwise, changing code to fix a bug has a greater chance of breaking something else?

Feb 16, 2021
The dragon dude changed colour when I played Jade. Like, cool. But I highly doubt it is intentional.
Somehow got it on Vergence, too. At first I thought they were getting rid of what´s-his-name since he got horny-drugged in the side-comic. But yeah, bug is more likely.

Also add tilted characters and suddenly softlocking the player in random position. Although the last one might just be their fursonas giving up after realising what game they are in.

Last edited:

jegg890

Nov 18, 2017
imagine being a fucking backer and seeing this, jason's backers really should just stop supporting the game holy shit. (password for free)

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
imagine being a fucking backer and seeing this, jason's backers really should just stop supporting the game holy shit. (password for free)
New "Playable" Build
Lmao this fuckin dude can't tell his elbow from his ass if he thinks this new build is playable xD

I didn't even pay for it and I still felt robbed when I booted up that complete mess of an update

• Haha
Reactions: KiWolfGirl

jegg890

Nov 18, 2017
i am 100% sure that absolutely no one downloads this game and doesnt just go into the gallery to see whats new then fucks off, unless you want to see how broken the game is, or dont know the game has the mother of all spaghetti codes

firepeacr

Mar 1, 2020
The minium system requirements Jasonafex announced is truly a bait to trick everyone. My PC is crashed whenever i try to open the game.

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes