Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

pottisman69

Nov 22, 2020
So what do you think the chances are that as soon as he adds the wolf character, Jason drops the project and says "lmao no refunds"?

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
BBS Build 0.7.0

Password: 8 8 2 6

[Patch Notes]

• Jade now plays the majority of her sound effects and voicelines
• Removed overlapping sound triggers from Snoggler/Huntress
• Added new bouncing sound effects
• Fixed Gen's drill kick multi-hit property
• Fixed Verge's butt slam freezing on impact or when performed too close to the ground
• Fixed projectiles disappearing early
• Fixed weapons clipping out of Jade's hand during a double jump
• Fixed roll distance going further than intended on slopes
• Fixed Jade getting stuck on walls (She now slides down)
• Fixed Jade getting stuck on the corner of platforms
• Fixed Jade doing a counter attack after taking damage
• Fixed Jade landing at a weird angle from her roll glitch
• Fixed Jade's bomb explosion not rendering properly
• Fixed flinch animation lasting longer than intended
• Fixed attack button sometimes not working
• Piranha Plants hitbox moved e earlier in his animation
• Jade no longer plays her jump sound again when leaving a platform
• Crouch jabs no longer break after spamming slide kick
• Nerfed Gen's knee momentum and slide distance
• Verge now correctly plays his dash voiceline
• Finished import of Verge/Gen sprite cleanup
• Fixed one frame of Jade's panties rendering black during her jump
• Fixed enemies dieing too easily when knocked down in the Arena.
• Fixed visibility on a broken platform

Codiver

Oct 9, 2022
This game was actually going somewhere and was playable before they ended up going on break. They come back , got a new team and after months of waiting they released broken builds that look like they didnt bother testing before sharing.............wtf is going on~?

(ㆆ _ ㆆ)

Feb 16, 2021
This game was actually going somewhere and was playable before they ended up going on break. They come back , got a new team and after months of waiting they released broken builds that look like they didnt bother testing before sharing.............wtf is going on~?

(ㆆ _ ㆆ)
I once read the reason why ghosts pass through walls is bexause they adhere to the layout of the home in there time. They just ignore new walls and use their old routes.

This game is the code version of the inverse of it: programmers passing through blocks of code because they don't care how it was set up.

Stuffie

*smug ojou-sama laugh*
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I once read the reason why ghosts pass through walls is bexause they adhere to the layout of the home in there time. They just ignore new walls and use their old routes.

This game is the code version of the inverse of it: programmers passing through blocks of code because they don't care how it was set up.
12.gif

That was an amazing comparison! XD

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
Game's a lot more playable now - albeit still a buggy mess

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all I can remember from about 20 minutes of playtime

For me, the game is at a point where it is entertaining to play just to see how the devs have catastrophically fucked up. They evidentially never playtest their own game, resulting in mind-bogglingly stupid coding oversights that could only be rivalled by companies like Bethesda and YandereDev lmao.

Reactions: Gabaw
Feb 16, 2021
Game's a lot more playable now - albeit still a buggy mess

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all I can remember from about 20 minutes of playtime

For me, the game is at a point where it is entertaining to play just to see how the devs have catastrophically fucked up. They evidentially never playtest their own game, resulting in mind-bogglingly stupid coding oversights that could only be rivalled by companies like Bethesda and YandereDev lmao.
>Characters like the coach have false colours. Even if I prefere the buggy BD colour scheme
>Player Characters sometimes tilt or get stuck in the ground.
>Somebody bought themselves an OC NPC for that. That's got to be some kind of bug.

Seriously, YanDev at least has better working builds, and he's a low bar to pass. This is a waste of a good idea.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
The fact they released a build where you literally cannot exit the first level or do the tutorial is a real testament to how little they actually give a shit, as if any more evidence was required.
At this point, I think I actually prefer Eromancer. At least they have the good grace to not break their game when they post an update once every several months.

Jun 17, 2020
BBS Build 0.7.0

Password: 8 8 2 6

[Patch Notes]
I like how you were the one to publish the update while f95zone staff are twiddling their thumbs like this doesn't exist anymore. Heard they used an new engine to try updating the game? And apparently it was very infamous for BREAKING and not allowing staff to be able to update said game. So good on the community for still givin' a shit. The users are doing the staffs job basically. we went from point oh six with the front page of this to point 07 with your comment.

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes