Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

tanolino

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone know how to remotely even trigger the sex scenes? It's on nsfw my clothes are off but nothing happens. The enemies just stand there when in knocked down. Ik it's a buggy AF game but I'm just wondering what I gotta do
For me it helped to hit the enemies once. And hope for the best (for the game to work).

mtzpyyrakid

Apr 25, 2020
In the debug stage everything works for me, but outside of the debug stage, only the huntress works.
The training room seems to be a little bugged too.

Zeorentine

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone know how to remotely even trigger the sex scenes? It's on nsfw my clothes are off but nothing happens. The enemies just stand there when in knocked down. Ik it's a buggy AF game but I'm just wondering what I gotta do
Normal stages don't work, gotta go to debug stage and spawn enemies in yourself

laxuss

Jul 19, 2019
this shit crashes like every minute or two.
anyone got similar issues?
i've cycled through all the resolution options in the menu but not sure how to check refresh rates or anything like that

May 3, 2022
I used to crash on a much older version (hadn't checked in on this for several years), I'm not crashing now but the game is otherwise just as buggy for me now as it was back then. Sadly this game is basically a great animation gallery and nothing else.

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
this shit crashes like every minute or two.
anyone got similar issues?
i've cycled through all the resolution options in the menu but not sure how to check refresh rates or anything like that
the settings dose nothing its just that the game is a buggy mess idk why it haven't been abandoned yet

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes