Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
someone on here said that for all its faults, Yandere Sim runs better than this pile of shit.
I mean, it's a bad analogy to use. Yandere Sim is still shit.

It's better to use DOOM as a standard. Despite running on a shoestring budget, a team of amateurs manage to create a masterpiece of a concept never put into its potential before, a gameplay more refined in its age despite already been used before.

What does this 'game' brings? Nothing really. It's your generic, NSFW platformer with annoying gallery restrictions, bland sex scenes (either from the artistic style or the lack of "umph" of the scenes portrayal) and is overshadowed by a lot of competition with a variety of quality for its value. Naughty Rabbit may not be a great game, but the dev doesn't try to act like it is one. It's a basic, short fun game with a working collection-reward system for grinding/exploring. Arma's quest, on the other hand, is superior to whatever this junk jasonafex managed to stitch, at every level, bar artistic style probably. And really subjective.

Dec 30, 2022
I mean, it's a bad analogy to use. Yandere Sim is still shit.

It's better to use DOOM as a standard. Despite running on a shoestring budget, a team of amateurs manage to create a masterpiece of a concept never put into its potential before, a gameplay more refined in its age despite already been used before.

What does this 'game' brings? Nothing really. It's your generic, NSFW platformer with annoying gallery restrictions, bland sex scenes (either from the artistic style or the lack of "umph" of the scenes portrayal) and is overshadowed by a lot of competition with a variety of quality for its value. Naughty Rabbit may not be a great game, but the dev doesn't try to act like it is one. It's a basic, short fun game with a working collection-reward system for grinding/exploring. Arma's quest, on the other hand, is superior to whatever this junk jasonafex managed to stitch, at every level, bar artistic style probably. And really subjective.
the comparison was the shitty fucking devs. Yandev, for all his faults, manages to keep his game running... acceptably (nott hat ive ever played YS). and he does that alone, mostly out of stubborness and being the only person alive who can understand his spaghetti code. Jasonafex on the otherhand, has a whole team working on this shit, and it just gets worse with each passing update. you consider than YS has stuff that you can actually do, whereas BBS is nigh unplayable in its current state. DOOM was made by a group of people with ambition + they werent out to make a name for themselves, at least not at first. neither of these two internet fuckbags are anywhere near comperable to an actual game made by hardworking people.

Jan 7, 2021
Anyone know how to remotely even trigger the sex scenes? It's on nsfw my clothes are off but nothing happens. The enemies just stand there when in knocked down. Ik it's a buggy AF game but I'm just wondering what I gotta do

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes