Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

digglebeedee

May 24, 2023
Been watching this shit for so fucking long. Supported over a year ago and stopped. This drake lead dev has such a victim mentality and is constantly complaining when ppl tell him the games broken. "dropped in to the project." No one gets DROPPED into a job. You fucking take a job. He acts like he was forced. He took a job when the last dude got sick and other dudes left..... So a job opening opens up.Says he can do the job. Gets the job. Gets to be IN CHARGE. Cant fucking do the job. and fucking complains about it and points fingers like a baby. Complains no one was there to help him. Except he has a team?? No other dev on his team or before him complained. I dont see any other dev in any other furry game complain. it makes sense that all other devs for this game never spoke and got so much done but this dude talks so much and gets nothing done. it has been years and teh game is worse and the new shit is carbon copy bullshit. Dude cant stop blaming dudes. In charge for 2 years but all the bad and broken shit. all the lying updates about shit being optimized or rebuilt. that the game works better. thats all other dudes fault. dude is being paid to lie. blame ppl. and break what was a basic ass platformer that sortof mostly worked. the game barely runs on my computer anymore and it used to.

this game isnt even worth playing with or without the code

but he works for jasonafex and after the shit ppl have shown me about him it all make sense

Dec 30, 2022
im probably picking a bad time to stop by here, but does anybody know how to make the newest version run smoother? i don't know why they didn't decide to put a graphics setting in the options but for whatever reason, there's not.

Dec 30, 2022
upon reading back, it has occured to me that the game is probably just like that at this point. so much for being able to see ANYTHING of this game that isnt talked over loudly in another language or censored footage on youtube. back to formula for me i suppose.

Reactions: zester9

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
So the game keeps crashing like 20 seconds after I get into the main menu. Any fixes?
What fixes? It only gets worse with each update, not better. Isn't that what we still come here for? We can even experience the mess of this matrix with Lovense now, too. Provided you own that stuff. I don't, but I guess that peripheral is turning out popular lately.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2022
What fixes, it only gets worse with each update, not better. Isn't that what we still come here for? We can even experience the mess of this matrix with Lovense now, too. Provided you own that stuff. I don't, but I guess that peripheral is turning out popular lately.
would it be better to download an earlier version of the game? preferably thats less laggy :<

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
would it be better to download an earlier version of the game?
I don't remember 100% but it feels like the one where they've introduced the archer was "the most playable" (actually enjoyable) version. I dare to assume this was somewhere around 0.5. I wonder if anyone still has this one lying around? It had only one metroidvania-like area, I believe the new "stages" never worked well, but the game was still playable for a dozen next releases.

Dec 30, 2022
I don't remember 100% but it feels like the one where they've introduced the archer was "the most playable" (actually enjoyable) version. I dare to assume this was somewhere around 0.5. I wonder if anyone still has this one lying around? It had only one metroidvania-like area, I believe the new "stages" never worked well, but the game was still playable for a dozen next releases.
hm... ill keep that in mind, thanks. does that version run better as far as FPS goes?

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
does that version run better as far as FPS goes?
I don't think I remember that detail, the only thing I know "it was playable and almost fun" while current versions are neither :). Some of the recent versions I've tried (don't remember which one, but I believe I tried one or two this year) runs with okayish FPS for me (I haven't noticed anything outstanding) - so I can't compare this specific problem. I know I'm very lucky :D

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
well its weird cuz when the FPS was good, the controller input lag was insane and when they started fix the input lag, the fps got worse :cautious:

zester9

Dec 17, 2019
its so bad who this game somehow got worse since i last checked.. wtf

would it be better to download an earlier version of the game? preferably thats less laggy :<
The most functional versions are like 2 or 3 years ago. somewhere between 0.5 and 0.6.5 idk. i dont have anymore idk which ones. i remember the maze versions being good and the hotfix builds for the runner versions being good. no lag and i had a shit pc back then. it looks like everything past 0.6.6 is steadily gets worser eaach build

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Just received an e-mail reminding me this game exists.
Apparently it has Lovense support now? My question is how the worst furry on the planet managed to get his horrible game to be officially supported by Lovense.
Ask to Lovense in look for any desesperate fucker to push it's game via their sex toys support lmfao!

Karryn Prison got something like that in the works and that atleast is a decent and well developed game, While this one is done by a really lowlife scumbag who feels his spaghetti code is good that you need an NASA pc in order to run the game with barely decent FPS lol.

For the record it's actually easy to get lovense to get support for your game, and it's been proven by many games that doesn't necessarily need to be 2d/3d but does need to have supported fundings to show to them on patreon, subscriberstar and any other website that allows you to gain revenue from the supporters on your game.

So don't be surprised xD this guy being a dad would find any method in order to keep the milking incomes as active possible

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
to be officially supported by Lovense.
The game is supported by Lovense or the game supports Lovense-compatible accessories? For the latter you just need to get a dev token (as far as I understood from quick duckduckgoing), I couldn't figure out if it's free but couldn't find the pricing or any additional conditions/limitations to the dev after 1-2 minutes of skimming their site, so should be available for everyone. Then it as simple as just sending an HTTP request and receiving a response. In other words you don't even seem to need a game/app for that (Discord bot available at GitHub), just register, get a token and use a regular web-browser to send/receive requests.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Ask to Lovense in look for any desesperate fucker to push it's game via their sex toys support lmfao!

Karryn Prison got something like that in the works and that atleast is a decent and well developed game, While this one is done by a really lowlife scumbag who feels his spaghetti code is good that you need an NASA pc in order to run the game with barely decent FPS lol.

For the record it's actually easy to get lovense to get support for your game, and it's been proven by many games that doesn't necessarily need to be 2d/3d but does need to have supported fundings to show to them on patreon, subscriberstar and any other website that allows you to gain revenue from the supporters on your game.

So don't be surprised xD this guy being a dad would find any method in order to keep the milking incomes as active possible
It should be noted that, for any of the easy to notice faults, at least Yandere Simulator runs better than this game.

Last edited:

zester9

Dec 17, 2019

you know jasonafex isnt the programer? unless the latest dev for this game is shitty too?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
you know jasonafex isnt the programer? unless the latest dev for this game is shitty too?
I know what he truly is by it's true colors and what's not :p

Twitter and a few archives says entirely what kind of creep he is, enough to add his ego and pride are higher than any other dev i ever known in an attempt to game developing & making or being involved in it.

Still can't run this properly and i shoulda have learned from the 2nd time on giving a chance to this mess of a game lmao

It should be noted that, for any of the easy to notice fault, at least Yandere Simulator runs better than this game.
Both games are crap suffice to say and fps quality yandere may outbest barebackstreets to barely play KEK

I'm just giving up on this game and realizing it won't be given proper improvements to the FPS gameplayability

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes