Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

bobbot

May 10, 2018
why it is not at main post :p
besides lazy only reason i could think of is smokescreen to slow jason down from changing it in a fast patch re upping the new one and sharing the code on the discord only with the old code doing something nasty instead...

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Jason wouldn't know how to code a virus even if he found a premade one on stackoverflow.
no, but he might be able to talk chatgpt or any of the other ai projects out there into doing it. some have danced around their safeguards and found that yes they can code very basic example type malware... despite claiming they cant due to ethical reasons or whatever that boiler plate im sorry dave i cant do that response is. say what you will about jason, credit where credit is due he stands a good shot at being able to sucessfuly talk an ai into that. he's not THAT bad with words and arguments when hes not clowning around (seriously hes rebounded from how many contraversies now?). from there he could use it to help install it sure its trusting clippy to basicly plant a bomb in his own house but he dosnt have to do it well it just has to explode even if its obvious and likely to blow him up too.

ermiz

Mar 26, 2017
So in this exciting version of the game:

To start, likes to crash on the main menu if you dare to press a button incorrectly.

Outside of the debug room, enemies usually freeze in place if they knock you down. This makes them unable to rape and functionally makes you immortal since the only way to "die" is to get dicked down.

Fucking the tutorial kobold traps you forever. This is a step up from last time I played, in which you were unable to even start the tutorial or leave a level. Talking to the dude in the debug room disables controls somehow too.

Enemies decide to become frozen in time because they feel like it.

The camera goes apeshit at the start of the "wave" sections. You can also get launched far off screen.

Things like barrels often float far above the ground.

Overall I'd give this build a solid 9/10, really great experience

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
So in this exciting version of the game:

To start, likes to crash on the main menu if you dare to press a button incorrectly.

Outside of the debug room, enemies usually freeze in place if they knock you down. This makes them unable to rape and functionally makes you immortal since the only way to "die" is to get dicked down.

Fucking the tutorial kobold traps you forever. This is a step up from last time I played, in which you were unable to even start the tutorial or leave a level. Talking to the dude in the debug room disables controls somehow too.

Enemies decide to become frozen in time because they feel like it.

The camera goes apeshit at the start of the "wave" sections. You can also get launched far off screen.

Things like barrels often float far above the ground.

Overall I'd give this build a solid 9/10, really great experience
your pfp is perfect for this post

Reactions: Codiver

Tenty

Dec 29, 2018
So I thought people were hating on this game because of the creators being somewhat controversial figures. Lets separate the art from the artist, it cant be THAT bad. Lmao, this game made my evening.

-Crashes in the first 20 seconds unless you change some DPI setting
-It then only crashes randomly between every 3 an 10 minutes
-50/50 crash chance on pressing any button, startng the game is a game itself
-Game? You mean slideshow. I get like 15 fps at best.
-Combat and its erotic parts absoluely broken. I spent 5 minutes trying to get the wolf scene only for the character to slide around like a sled and spawning enemies every 40 seconds or so.
-Well, at least it has a gallery. Nope, game randomly freezes for a minute and crashes during a scene, literally cockblocking you.
-My Laptop got so hot it burned my legs.

It is amazing. The art and UI design is so slick, professional and great to look at. But the game feels like it has been programmed by Terry Davis if he was just shizophrenic, instead of a shizophrenic genious. What a desaster, what were they thinking.

Imagine paying on patreon for that sweet exclusive access code. The new era of erotic games, where you get shafted in real life.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
So I thought people were hating on this game because of the creators being somewhat controversial figures. Lets separate the art from the artist, it cant be THAT bad. Lmao, this game made my evening.

-Crashes in the first 20 seconds unless you change some DPI setting
-It then only crashes randomly between every 3 an 10 minutes
-50/50 crash chance on pressing any button, startng the game is a game itself
-Game? You mean slideshow. I get like 15 fps at best.
-Combat and its erotic parts absoluely broken. I spent 5 minutes trying to get the wolf scene only for the character to slide around like a sled and spawning enemies every 40 seconds or so.
-Well, at least it has a gallery. Nope, game randomly freezes for a minute and crashes during a scene, literally cockblocking you.
-My Laptop got so hot it burned my legs.

It is amazing. The art and UI design is so slick, professional and great to look at. But the game feels like it has been programmed by Terry Davis if he was just shizophrenic, instead of a shizophrenic genious. What a desaster, what were they thinking.

Imagine paying on patreon for that sweet exclusive access code. The new era of erotic games, where you get shafted in real life.
its also got somekinda toy support too lovesense me thinks, i wonder what kinda trip that would be?

jegg890

Nov 18, 2017
considering how much jason has been playing with AI generated art i wouldnt be even slightly surprised if this game suddenly started to place AI art on it as CGs

• Haha
Reactions: zester9

Rainavera

Mar 16, 2020
You can, with Cheat Engine.

Here's an updated version of my cheats with the static addresses. Click on the active button to stop the white meter from increasing and change the number from 0 to 1000 at your leisure. Enjoy the animations.

Vergence has 1000 health. Genesis has 850 health. If either of these two numbers don't pop up, try restarting the stage.
Apologies about the necro-post...But this Cheat Table no longer works as of 0.73.

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes