Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

bobbot

May 10, 2018
looks like things are still broken could someone tell jason the snakes hypno beam is still bugged well that and the kobolds wont get back up when knocked down by the recovery effect... or just wait as i think he browses this thread too.

Iamnothere12

Jan 18, 2023
Checking in on the game every few months, to just find that fuck all has changed. Another endless patreon cashgrab by someone who is a human trashfire. This "game" barely works lol

Reactions: zester9 and Matrh

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
seems to be out now. It adds Lovense support. You can now experience the wonders of glitching and crashing sex tech.
So what you're saying is it took these guys around a month and a week to add lovense support? The same thing that countless other devs have done for their games in an afternoon to about a week tops?

Jesus christ
This guy is either incredibly lazy (Which he is)
Terrible at coding (Also yes)
Has really unoptimized code (Lmao)
or can't put a block in a square hole (Sounds about right)

I have to say, every update that comes out for this game, I get more and more "Dreamworld" vibes from the dev and his project; so many promises and such a large scope and yet, in a month he's added a single plugin to the game that barely anyone will get mileage out of.
Not only does it take him forever to do small changes, he lacks any kind of prioritization which makes updates mean essentially nothing as they're always a heap of things no-one asked for

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So what you're saying is it took these guys around a month and a week to add lovense support? The same thing that countless other devs have done for their games in an afternoon to about a week tops?

Jesus christ
This guy is either incredibly lazy (Which he is)
Terrible at coding (Also yes)
Has really unoptimized code (Lmao)
or can't put a block in a square hole (Sounds about right)

I have to say, every update that comes out for this game, I get more and more "Dreamworld" vibes from the dev and his project; so many promises and such a large scope and yet, in a month he's added a single plugin to the game that barely anyone will get mileage out of.
Not only does it take him forever to do small changes, he lacks any kind of prioritization which makes updates mean essentially nothing as they're always a heap of things no-one asked for
It's like he's trying so hard to outbest YandereDev in the most stalling game development along with its spaghetti code lmfao!

The man gotta get those bucks to keep on her wifey and lil kid on teaching him or her how to be a scammer :/

Reactions: Matrh

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
Jokingly, I say both, but really I think it's work load. Mainly in part they are hiring people for full time, part time, and something called "casual" position. Oh, AND for all skill levels, so just go do a quick "Hello world!" and you can then siphon off some of their funds for a bit.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
This is surprisingly unplayable considering how long its been in development. Virtually nothing works, and what little content there is can be almost impossible to access as enemy AI breaks and they're no longer able to have sex with you.

Reactions: zester9

creepyanus

Jul 13, 2019
I tried this game few years ago and it was garbage. I thought they'll fix at least some problems but it's still a piece of garbage. Why would you add content to a game when your core mechanics are broken. So many hitbox issues, softlocks, awful AI and so on, player movement still feels like ass. I only played 15 minutes and was blown away by how awful this game is. All this problems were there few years ago and it feels like it just got worse.

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes