Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
the furry community has a lot of money and loves abuse. They love it when a guy has a loud personality and trashes them at every turn
Haha, too right.

(I am not laughing, I am actually suffering eternally, knowing how true this is)

There's a "popular" SFM furry animator, TwitchyAnimation, who makes mid as hell content and is only popular because he was the first one to start churning them out at the speeds he does. It came out recently that he read a comment on e621 and got so mad he mused about how much he wanted to shoot the commenter dead.

All the guy did was ask him if he could stop using the same sex sound effects and moans (that are mostly his moans) that he's used for the past 100+ animations he's made.

Would it surprise you at all if I told you that Jasonafex and TwitchyAnimation are friends? With how big their egos are it's a miracle they can even stand in the same room together.

pinkfoxxie

Nov 25, 2022
try new update. game is STILLL broken. what a surprise.... lag is fuckin insane and controls are terrible and ai broken and i kno its not my pc. and people STILL support this lying fuck
1676763116715.png

coming from the BIGGEST snake in fandom. guy cant even take a hint. 30k+ followers. thousands of views. 30 likes.......... known narcissist scammer and pro-drugs. conned people for movinghelp money and never used for that. or returned. constantly lies abut how great his broke game is and that ITS FIXED ITS FIXED DONT MIND THE LAG CRASHS BLUESCREENS BAD CONTROLS!!!!! so much more bad shit. and then. fucks another guys wife with his wife in the guys own home just bc the girl has her own con si he can position himself to take it over to spread their shit more into the fandom and brainwashes her into thinking its for her betterment (nobodys saying how but everyone is thinking it) and leaves the husband taunting drawings after stealing away the guys wife in a atempt to get him to kill himself......... CONservatives really like CONS dont they? hypocrits. how do people STILL support this fuck when ther are such better games made by SUCH better people?

bobbot

May 10, 2018
I-is Jasonafex some kind of lovecraftian being? Because the more I learn about him, the more my head hurts and the less it all makes sense.
if jason is spinning your head head over to wikifur and err expand your headache there have been loads of contraversy some even ended up there... sometimes they get edited out fast so dont be scared to read the history of edits... theres also youtubers like cyotee lovely... always had problems with that word... and lagovert who often cover but are not limited to drama... oh and labb ratt too.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
There's a "popular" SFM furry animator, TwitchyAnimation, who makes mid as hell content and is only popular because he was the first one to start churning them out at the speeds he does. It came out recently that he read a comment on e621 and got so mad he mused about how much he wanted to shoot the commenter dead.
Bruh, calling TwitchyAnimation mid is giving him way too much credit. I swear all he does is yank models off of SFMLab, plops them down next to each other, gyrates their hips a bit, renders, releases, and calls it a day. So far he's the only "artist" I explicitly blacklisted on e6 (and with the extra "fun" details you've added I feel vindicated).

Jan 28, 2020
Bruh, calling TwitchyAnimation mid is giving him way too much credit. I swear all he does is yank models off of SFMLab, plops them down next to each other, gyrates their hips a bit, renders, releases, and calls it a day. So far he's the only "artist" I explicitly blacklisted on e6 (and with the extra "fun" details you've added I feel vindicated).
Careful, bro! He'll want to tell you to kill yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: Takanao and Sarkath

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
see, this is why i stay away from the furry community. i like the shit they make but the ones who make it are the problem

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Oh no! :eek:

Some Dumb Fuck said:
I'm tired of them being passive aggressive shitheads without me being able to tell them to see how bullets taste.
Wait, why does he know what bullets taste like? I mean, I've handled a thousands of them and I can't say I've ever felt the urge to lick any of them.

• Haha
Reactions: bobbot
Feb 16, 2021
Wait, why does he know what bullets taste like? I mean, I've handled a thousands of them and I can't say I've ever felt the urge to lick any of them.
...They made switch cartriges bitter on purpose, and some people still lick them. Trust me, licking bullets isn't the dumbest thing out there.
Or he's just an edgelord. Probably that.

• Haha
Reactions: Takanao and Sarkath

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019

I think my favorite part about this is the guy telling him he should ask Mairo (one of the e621 janitors) to give him a free pass to tell people criticizing him to taste a bullet (Mairo will not give him a free pass)

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
I think my favorite part about this is the guy telling him he should ask Mairo (one of the e621 janitors) to give him a free pass to tell people criticizing him to taste a bullet (Mairo will not give him a free pass)
Unless it's complaining about frame-blending, Mairo isn't interested.

Reactions: Takanao
1.60 star(s) 44 Votes