Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Mudila321

Feb 9, 2021
lol, the developer is not playing his game? why am I playing a game that is filled with childish bugs, although no, probably stupid functions, because this is a template, if I want to get a scene and get closer to varg, then he just doesn't see me! What the fuck? why are the fucking enemies blind? why doesn't the developer watch YouTube guides on how the hell to create the simplest intelligence for opponents? it's probably funny if you're just going through the game, but when the goal is to get every scene, it turns into hell, I'm playing at maximum difficulty, and it's damn hard for me to lose. If the developer didn't have time and he released this shit, then it would be just fucking GREAT if he gave this game at least the most fucking crutches, let him fucking write a check of the fucking coordinates of the opponent and the player, and if they are fucking equal, then let the enemy perform the fucking attack function, it's just fucked up.. I have a feeling that these are not enemies against me, but civilians, whom I have to annoy by constantly being around, and only then they will beat me, and then jerk them back and forth against the wall so that he sees me again, and then after 10 minutes I will fall and understand that this fucking enemy is crazy and don't want to fuck me..

Last edited:

gringosafado

Jan 27, 2019
Well, I love the artist's style but this can hardly be called a demo. There are bugs everywhere and not the fun kind that wants to jump you.

Talking about jumping. The controls (keyboard) are atrocious and the existing maps are basically the same with a slight reskin. Trader has graphics bug, background in the jungle had graphics bug (background was simply black at some height).

Am yearning for a good (gay) sidescroller. But this doesn't satisfy that itch.

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
I will say that one of the things I noticed about game performance was that it worked better after multiple loadings. If that makes sense at all.. I also had alot of crashes, lag and issues.. but they lessened out after I loaded the game a few more times. While it is both funny and annoying how blind enemies can get, there is a goofy charm to seeing a were wolf trying to brute force his way past a tiny barrel by walking into it. Once I saw an enemy trying to run into a box, and they started moon walking back wards XD
I do stick by what I said earlier, the game has potential and fun moments. A personal saving grace is the fact the Gallery is there to show you character or enemy animations.. and the fact enemies can harm eachother does add a little more punch to thier own attacks. Ofcourse that doesn't mean I like seeing enemies blow themselves up all the time, but the fact they do is an interesting design choice for the Devs.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Well, I love the artist's style but this can hardly be called a demo. There are bugs everywhere and not the fun kind that wants to jump you.

Talking about jumping. The controls (keyboard) are atrocious and the existing maps are basically the same with a slight reskin. Trader has graphics bug, background in the jungle had graphics bug (background was simply black at some height).

Am yearning for a good (gay) sidescroller. But this doesn't satisfy that itch.
Save your time and play Oh So Hero. It is a mostly gay side scroller that isn't crap like this one.
I mean seriously this "game" is just a shameless cash grab like everything Jason does tbh.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Someone maybe knowing a Cheat Engine line that gives you unlimited lifes?
I'm honestly all for that when it comes to just watching the animations in the gallery stage, the arousal can still be easily found, though the lives are in the form of health.

Reactions: LeruArt

Codiver

Oct 9, 2022
So their current team says the games has buggy for years and blames it on thins not being done right but forgets the fact they worked on it longest and that earlier versions wer not nearly as broken or buggy and were playable and matched the specs on their front page

So taking responsibly isnt one of their strong suits

Claims its because there are so many files but every game when making them has tons and tons of files.

They release mac builds that dont work bc they dont test them

Judging by how bad the game has got its like they dont test no more. or the director is forcing them to push updates anyways knowing the mess

So. lots o excuses

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
The typical Jasonafex feature. The more he gets involved with something the worse it gets. Basically he should just invest into something and then walk away so people can work.
He's also been mighty busy fucking someone else's wife lmao
Honestly the fact that there are still people that don't view him as a giant fuckin snake is baffling to me

pinkfoxxie

Nov 25, 2022
Devs deleted my bad review on itch and blocked me. ha. they dont want people to know what a crap game this is and the drama they cause so they can keep subs and scamming people. i dont know why people dont report this game to patreon and itch. patreon doesnt like games with monster and zoo fucking and i bet they like lying lazy devs and content makers using patreon for cash grabs even less.itch you can report for broken or misleading games. they are never on schedule. even tho they set their own schedule. there barely updates and dont give the rewards they say they do and everytime they give a deadline they never meet it and apparently find other people or things to blame. this gameis a raging dumpster fire prettyed up to look legit

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes