Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Awesome, I am now restarting the game for the 9th time, because audio sliders were actually missing, what I found out is if you press the amount of volume you want, you can get ONE slider to appear (after you restart) if lucky.
Now I have master volume, announcer, some music, and if god allows it, I'll have combat sounds in the following 7 restarts.
Jesus christ I didn't even try the game yet, yet I have to use obscure knowledge to fix the audio. I wonder what else do I get to experience. Also sound frenquency menu is fubar, opening game controls menu fucks up the whole menu. credits are unescapeable, and the game feels like a big step back from the original bbs. which wasn't the best, but it at least performed what it was supposed to do.

Reactions: digglebeedee

Mhartin

Jan 6, 2023
Somebody knows a way to extract the animations, using assetstudio leaves the sprites in rgb and the save animations from games gallery dont work for me

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
changing the button for attack doesn't work, nor is it the default button. It says default control for attack is Q, I changed it to Z but in game its E. If you open the controls menu, you are unable to interact with anything. In the Gym for combat training once you knockdown and have sex with training partner there is no way to escape the sex scene you are just softlocked. Gonna keep trying to see if i find more bugs...

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
I played this before and i feel like it wasn't as buggy as it is now... Most mobs after knocking you down just stay still and dont do anything, with waves I keep having them die after just 1 hit, or sometimes for no visible reason and other stuff i cant remember. My recommendation, is just focus on bug fixes for next update, don't worry about adding new things just try to fix the game as much as you can, a bit buggy here and there is fun, but you cant even get raped/ have sex with any of the mobs because its all bugged out, if that wasn't a core mechanic I wouldn't care, but it is...

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
I like the new Cat character, and the fact enemies are getting more animations... but for a game about trying to avoid being ravished... the enemies dont seem all that interested in the concept at all. Aside from the flying critters who always want a piece of you XD
The game has potential and moments of fun spread out as I played...
But I did have a few problems... such as the game just Randomly deciding to freeze, or getting launched and stuck in props.
Basically the only thing I really want to see changed, would be a bit more targeted aggression from the enemies.
I also noticed that the flying creatures roll into balls and get launched every where when they die... you might want to nerf that a little bit... since a single flying insect cleared a few waves of enemies for me during one battle

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes