Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
bug Fix : enemy walking into player
yeah this made part of the game kinda funny before it was fixed, because enemies would walk to specific points and would either push your player back or be stuck in a walk cycle. I think the problem had to do with path finding and im really glad to hear it got fixed. Having enemies stuck on Barrels when your trying to deal with them was a problem. Right now im wondering if the Enemies hitting Enemies thing is a feature or also a bug.
Also hoping to see the code pop up ^_^

Feb 16, 2021
1987. It's a link to the wikipedia page of the year 1987. The code is 1987.

...Sorry to ruin the fun bit, but somebody had to write it in plain text.

Also, don't talk to the bunny in the debug room about his headset as Vergence. Nothing is more cursed than that strange Genesis-Vergence hybrid that somehow bugs up.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Having seen this guy's past and current work, I get the impression that his only passion is squeezing money from his fanbase and doing it with the lowest amount of effort possible. Every project he's made feels like a passionless, low effort, cynical cashgrab that gets abandoned if its not lucrative enough or requires too much work, and this one is no exception. It just reeks of greed and laziness

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Having seen this guy's past and current work, I get the impression that his only passion is squeezing money from his fanbase and doing it with the lowest amount of effort possible. Every project he's made feels like a passionless, low effort, cynical cashgrab that gets abandoned if its not lucrative enough or requires too much work, and this one is no exception. It just reeks of greed and laziness
Cause it is. Don't forget the GoFundMe he and his GF did when moving to get people to help them fix up a place for them to stay at and all this. They didn't even use those funds to fix the place up, they just went out and bought an expensive dog and other shit with it.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Cause it is. Don't forget the GoFundMe he and his GF did when moving to get people to help them fix up a place for them to stay at and all this. They didn't even use those funds to fix the place up, they just went out and bought an expensive dog and other shit with it.
I had no idea. After looking a bit into his history, I'm surprised he still has any sort of following

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes